Live from WDW for 9 days, the Nicki and Todd dining review with a ton of PICS!!!!

Hey Nick - Just wanted to stop in and say "Have a great time" and lotsa pics please!!!!!

Hey Nick - Just wanted to stop in and say "Have a great time" and lotsa pics please!!!!!

I promise! This should be a wild weekend getaway..we are staying offsite and in the summer for the first time in 6 years! I hope we have the strength!

Thanks so much for all the great reviews and pics!!!! They were awesome and definitely added a few new places on my 'have to try here' list!!!!

Well Nicki I do not know if you will check this again before your trip or not but I hope you have a great weekend! I know you aren't doing a live review this time but I hope you bring us back a few pics at least so we can live vicariously through you again this weekend. Tell Mickey hi for me ok!

Wow! Nicki, this thread is AMAZING. I can't wait for our meal at Tutto Italia and the Grand Floridian tea. Thanks for the great pics. :thumbsup2

I just found your report tonight and must thank you as I enjoyed it so very much!! Looking forward to your October live report also!!
So sorry your last breakfast was not good. But everything else (except the tacos) seemed great!!
I think in October I would keep whateveer reservations I had, until the very last second if your husband says to change. That way if he changes back, you are prepared....lol. You have the patience of a saint....lol!!!

This song came to mind when you said wild & summer........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H_qLF0rgaY&feature=related

ETA: Could this be a possible name for your weekend?;)

I think you hit the nail on the head!!

Well Nicki I do not know if you will check this again before your trip or not but I hope you have a great weekend! I know you aren't doing a live review this time but I hope you bring us back a few pics at least so we can live vicariously through you again this weekend. Tell Mickey hi for me ok!

Thanks so much and I promise to post as soon as I get back!

Wow! Nicki, this thread is AMAZING. I can't wait for our meal at Tutto Italia and the Grand Floridian tea. Thanks for the great pics. :thumbsup2

Those were 2 fantasic places and I cannot wait to go back! Hope you enjoy them as much as we did ;)

I just found your report tonight and must thank you as I enjoyed it so very much!! Looking forward to your October live report also!!
So sorry your last breakfast was not good. But everything else (except the tacos) seemed great!!
I think in October I would keep whateveer reservations I had, until the very last second if your husband says to change. That way if he changes back, you are prepared....lol. You have the patience of a saint....lol!!!

I am glad that you enjoyed them and I am really looking forward to our Oct trip so I can do it again! I am actually trying to get DH to add another day...we will see! I agree with you on the reservation thing...I am not going to change another ADR before we go...I just know that once we get there DH will pull something out of his sleeve on me again!

I also want to say a big thank you for the time and effort you put into your reviews. I am planning (obsessively) my family's first trip in January '09 and am thinking I need to rethink our dining plans! And I'm very sure that my DD8 will not be content with the children's menu after ooh-ing and aah-ing over your picures...she is quite a foodie. We both look forward to your next report!

I also want to say a big thank you for the time and effort you put into your reviews. I am planning (obsessively) my family's first trip in January '09 and am thinking I need to rethink our dining plans! And I'm very sure that my DD8 will not be content with the children's menu after ooh-ing and aah-ing over your picures...she is quite a foodie. We both look forward to your next report!

You are welcome, we are going in January too, with our 2 nieces that are super picky on food....this should be an interesting trip!

Hey! I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to your next report! I am a big fan!!

Hi Alan!

I just started it on the review section...Y&Y is up now!

Hi
Your reviews are awesome!!! I really enjoyed reading them. Thanks for taking your time to post all the pictures too!!

Hi
Your reviews are awesome!!! I really enjoyed reading them. Thanks for taking your time to post all the pictures too!!

Thanks! I enjoy doing the reviews...in fact I just did one tonight from our quick weekend getaway, it is on the review page

Thanks for letting me view this page about Ohana..
it all looks awesome, and you did a good job taking all the pics..
and that blue drink looks good too. . i could use one right about now.. hehe:rotfl:
thanks..
oh and that tonga toast looks good too.. wonder if they will ever make a diff filling..

=]
thank you!!

:stitch:

Thanks for letting me view this page about Ohana..
it all looks awesome, and you did a good job taking all the pics..
and that blue drink looks good too. . i could use one right about now.. hehe:rotfl:
thanks..
oh and that tonga toast looks good too.. wonder if they will ever make a diff filling..

=]
thank you!!

:stitch:

You're welcome, hope it helped!

Just found your TR! Thanks for posting all those pics!! Ohanas is our fav TS and I was curious to see the changes......the bread looks like the same stuff they have at the SOA show. :thumbsup2 Glad they didn't change the bread pudding..that's my most fav dessert in all of WDW!!

Just found your TR! Thanks for posting all those pics!! Ohanas is our fav TS and I was curious to see the changes......the bread looks like the same stuff they have at the SOA show. :thumbsup2 Glad they didn't change the bread pudding..that's my most fav dessert in all of WDW!!

Glad you enjoyed reading it! I loved Ohana, we are staying at the Poly next month and I wish we were eating there but DH wanted to try some new stuff...oh well there is always the next time

Hi MickeyNicki,

I"m on page 21 of this report and you wrote you were having Epcot week and making the couscous......do you have a recipe you can share? I love the Morrocco counter service......we are leaving for Disney in 4 sleeps and cannot wait to head to Epcot for lunch in Morrocco!!! Yummy Yummy!!!!

Thanks and sorry if you posted it already.....I'm on page 21 and loving every minute of your trip report!!!

Hi MickeyNicki,

I"m on page 21 of this report and you wrote you were having Epcot week and making the couscous......do you have a recipe you can share? I love the Morrocco counter service......we are leaving for Disney in 4 sleeps and cannot wait to head to Epcot for lunch in Morrocco!!! Yummy Yummy!!!!

Thanks and sorry if you posted it already.....I'm on page 21 and loving every minute of your trip report!!!

Hi Karen! I cheated on the couscous and bought Far East from Publix! I did make my own falafel (recipe on allrecipes.com) and it came out pretty good but neither one tasted like the ones from Tangierine Cafe, they make me drool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter