Live foodie report - August 16'

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Am here now, just checked into Boardwalk Villas yesterday. For our first dinner ressie, we went to coral reef restaurant.
We lucked out with a tank side table, here was our viewimage.jpg

I got the chargrilled octopus app, which was fantastic as usual:
image.jpg
Time for desert - the cheesecake and Jack Daniels cake - just wow.tasted as good as they looked:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Will update again after dinner tonight :flower:
Marina

Looking forward to your reviews and hearing a little about your Boardwalk stay as well. I am checking in 11 days and am planning on a live(ish) dining review as well! Hope you have a magical time!

I see this is your first stay at BWV? We've stayed there 4x, hope you enjoy it!
Nice view at Coral Reef with the tank right there. It's been years since we've tried it; it was ok but the menu doesn't excite us now. I go back and forth with trying it again. DH isn't really into it, but eventually I'd like to give it another shot :)

Looks like a great start to your vacation. Especially loving the octopus. I had no idea coral reef even had it. Can't to see what else is in store

Nice location on the glass. Dinner looked amazing, although I'm not sure I'd go for the octopus. I'm a chicken. lol Coral Reef is on my list for my next trip. Can't wait to see more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter