• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limousine Services

maswanson11

Mouseketeer
Looking for advice on best, recent service for limousine pick up at MCO to transport to Disney resort. I want to surprise my daughter with a limo pick up for our mother daughter trip in March. I plan to just to limo service on arrival day, we will Uber back to airport when we leave, so we just need one way transportation. Thank you in advance for recommendations.

We use car services always, but never a stretch limo ;) So unfortunately I cannot help with this one.

We have used Tiffany for years, always great service. Never used their limo. We’ve had their Lincoln Towncars and luxury SUV’s.

We have used Tiffany for years, always great service. Never used their limo. We’ve had their Lincoln Towncars and luxury SUV’s.
That's who we are going with in about a month. I've heard great things about them and am glad to hear your recommendation.

For our last Disney trip, we went with Tiffany's and they were fantastic. Although we did not opt for the limo service, their other vehicles were top-notch, so I imagine their limos would be just as great. You might want to check them out for your special surprise. Best wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter