Lil' Mini SUPER fan

IowaGirl

Mouseketeer
I can't wait to go back to WDW. What an illness, I'll continue to look for bargains and gadgets til I go again!

At Wal-Mart yesterday and they were displaying these new mini-fans that have a key chain hook, so you can hook to your fanny pack, belt loop, etc. They were 94 cents, with the batteries!!!

They had them in a hanging cardboard display at the end of an aisle in several different spots in the store, near fans, sporting goods, etc

My hair actually blew in the wind created by these!! And the blades were that foam matertial, safe.

My kids were not going to lug misting fans (we had too) but they would easily carry these.

I had bought them fan/squirt guns at the dollar store for this last trip in May and those worked well too.

With all the planning I did for my May vacation and reading all the helpful info on these boards, the one thread I DIDNT read was about the mister fans!! I ended up spending $17 EACH on those things at WDW (I dont want to tell you how many I bought). Sure wish I had read the thread before I left:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter