Likely a silly parking question

FrancoFun

Mouseketeer
Right now, we are undecided as whether we will be flying or driving into Orlando for our trip this summer (was hoping for some ideas on my PTR, but nothing yet!)

Here is what I am wondering. I know that as a Disney resort guest I get complimentary parking at my resort (POR) and at the Disney parks. If we have an ADR at another resort like Poly, will we need to pay to park? Do we pay at Disney Springs?

If there is parking availability, you are allowed to park at another resort for an ADR (there may be a 3 hour rule)
You can't leave the car at that resort and visit a nearby park, unless you pay to valet park.

Parking is free at Disney Springs and water parks.(unless you want to pay for premium parking at any park)

If there is parking availability, you are allowed to park at another resort for an ADR (there may be a 3 hour rule)
You can't leave the car at that resort and visit a nearby park, unless you pay to valet park.

Parking is free at Disney Springs and water parks.(unless you want to pay for premium parking at any park)

Thank you. We could then, in theory, breakfast at a resort and then drive to a park to spend the day. Good to know!

Just to be clear. You can not have breakfast at POLY and then take the monorail to the park....they give you a time frame. Parking is at a premium there due to many resort guests with cars and ADR visitors, they patrol the parking lot. If you have breakfast and then drive to the MK that is the right thing to do. Have a wonderful stay.

Just to be clear. You can not have breakfast at POLY and then take the monorail to the park....they give you a time frame. Parking is at a premium there due to many resort guests with cars and ADR visitors, they patrol the parking lot. If you have breakfast and then drive to the MK that is the right thing to do. Have a wonderful stay.

Yes, definitely. We wouldn't leave the car there all day, as it would make leaving the park and heading back to our own resort rather inconvenient later. Thank you!

Given your situation, there won't be any parking fees. Just let the guard at the gate know that you have a dining reservation. Parking at DS has gotten very easy with the new garages... and unlike other area theme parks, parking at DS is free. Enjoy.

I have not been to Disney since the new parking structure went up at DS. Can you still park there for free and hop a shuttle bus to a resort and catch a park flyer from there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter