Lights! Motor! Asian?--Feb 2010 Part II. 11/6-Pix, part 2. Page 199.

IMAG0007.jpg

How's this for a welcome back??? I was in a bit of a panic when they remodeled the store a bit and I could not find the travel aisle! :scared1:

Hi Jordan! I am thrilled you are slowly making your way back over here! I have no idea what your plans are for your thread, but do know that whatever it takes to maintain what you've accomplished in Kentucky is what we support you doing, or NOT doing. We want you to stay healthy and whole- and we stand by you and support you.

Love you!!

Am way behind on all of my threads. If you follow mine, you know why. Now that I am starting to feel like getting back in to things I was thrilled to see jordans thread is active. After the recent miracles and literal healing in my life I am excited to see the miracles and healing that Jordan has experienced. And selfishly, I am looking forward to maybe "meeting" Jordan online....by the time I joined his thread he had left. But like everyone else, I support whatever decisions his life transitions are in his best interests. :lovestruc

:banana:I feel like I just spotted the Easter bunny!!

Weeeeeell Said! :lovestruc

Hey Jordan,
I know you don't know me, but I've read your reports and have truly enjoyed them. Welcome home, here and in LA!!

I am catching up on the DIS and saw you post over on the Spectrum Mom's...WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug::hug::hug: I will get caught up here ASAP too!

:welcome: BACK Jordy!!!!!! We really missed you! So glad to have you back!

Thanks SO MUCH to Wendy and Derek for giving us all those updates of you! :grouphug:

JORDAN!!!!!!!

Welcome back my tootin' buddy! :headache: Missed you much, but Cherie lit up like a candle being able to talk to you while we were in the big DL. Hope to hear and see you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter