Lightening McQueen & Mater

Not at the moment.
They were, but due to the construction of Star Wars and Toy Story Lands they haven't relocated them to another location in the park.

Oh man, this makes me sad as my youngest loves Cars, so now there is no place to get photos with them?

Once they closed the back part of HS last year the FP's for Lightning and Mater ended. Also ended Mike and Sully, and I believe Fineas and Ferb as well. Lights, Motors, Action is gone now as well so no more Lightning McQueen in that show.

Only place to see them would be at the Art of Animation hotel. You can walk around there and take some pics.

Oh man, this makes me sad as my youngest loves Cars, so now there is no place to get photos with them?

Art of Animation. If he loves the movie he will love walking around what feels like being IN the movie! Plan a meal over there, food court is good. You could do a park break for lunch, just take a bus there.

7427895524_df78bb92d6.jpg

Disneys-Art-of-Animation-Resort_Full_16273.jpg

Meet cut for construction I agree with AoA maybe they will relocate Lightning this summer for cars 3 but that is a strong maybe

AoA is SUCH a cool hotel! We stayed there in 2015 for our first on-site hotel experience, and everyone in the family (from 7 up to 58!) loved it. We must have taken a thousand photos. It is just really, really cool. Totally worth a visit if you have a Cars enthusiast!

I agree with those saying to visit AoA - we did it in Dec '15 for our DS and he loved it! Now having been to DCA, he may not be as impressed because they don't move and speak, guess we'll have to head back to DCA ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter