** Lets Chat - Daily Chit Chat**

Hello all, I hope you are all well. Im so so sorry I havent been around, lots going on for me which I explained on another thread, but in a nutshell, Im looking after my 2 elderly parents, who are divorced and live other ends of town, I have also been quite poorly but now having an operation in 6-8 weeks time, so running round trying to find help for mum who has the start of dementia as well as working full time! :duck:Still Im hoping to pop in and out when I can.

Thank you for keeping the chit chat thread going:flower:

Sorry to hear about you haven't been too well recently Sue, hope your op goes well :)

Still Im hoping to pop in and out when I can.
Sue, as said on the other post good luck and take good care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:
It has been a while since I have been on Dis. I am still moving from country to country due to my hubster's work. It has been 5 years since we have been to Disney World but finally going back in September.
Hi there! :wave2: How exciting to be going back again!

Ah no, the daily chit chat isn't so daily any more!

Sorry I've been away for so long but I've bought my first house! I moved in on Thursday.
Congratulations!! :jumping1:

We've been in our house for 29 years now!! I keep telling DH that we should hire a removals van and just get them to drive our stuff around the block as it might get us to focus on de-junking!
What an excellent idea! We've been in ours for 26 years so you can imagine the junk I've accumulated and with one DD already left and another about to, I'm trying to de-clutter, de-junk, de-whatever! Not very successfully, so far! :blush:

Morning All:flower1:

Happy Friday to you, what fabulous weather we are having right now, and not before time:beach:

Hope you are all well and have a fantastic weekend!:banana:

Good morning :goodvibes or I should say it's a good morning for ducks, it's rather wet here!

Hoping that wasn't our summer!

I'm glad the temperature has dropped slightly as it was far too hot to work, my uniform must of been designed by someone who works in an air conditioned office and they never have to do much physical work. Monday I was on a response car with no air con and was it really hot & busy.

After an overtime shift tomorrow I have a week off work which I so need. I'm going to start my decorating which I was meant to have started a couple of months ago and need to sort my garden as my neighbours are replacing my fence in the next week, so have had to bring forward sorting the garden out but not complaining as its my fence and they won't take any money for it. I'm very lucky to have them that side :)

Good morning! A lovely sunny one here. :sunny:

Have you started your decorating, Nikki? It's hard when the weather's so nice! I'm delaying mine until I've come back from the hairdresser, then I'm going to crack on with it, if I'm lucky it will be done by Christmas. ;) Lucky you with your lovely neighbours :thumbsup2 although I can't complain because I have really nice ones on one side.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. :goodvibes

Good morning! A lovely sunny one here. :sunny:

Have you started your decorating, Nikki? It's hard when the weather's so nice! I'm delaying mine until I've come back from the hairdresser, then I'm going to crack on with it, if I'm lucky it will be done by Christmas. ;) Lucky you with your lovely neighbours :thumbsup2 although I can't complain because I have really nice ones on one side.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. :goodvibes

No not yet, still trying to decide on what colours which is proving difficult, it has cooled down here so not to bad to work in. I decorated my bedroom on the hottest day of the year a couple of years ago, only advantage was the paint dried quickly so could finish quicker.

Have been tidying up the garden instead. I'm very lucky with one set of neighbours, shame the other side can't be.

Good luck with your decorating :)

I remember my dad decorating on a very hot day. He left the window open to let out the paint fumes and when he returned the newly gloss painted door was covered in tiny flies! Yuk! Not much chance of that happening to me as I put off decorating for as long as I can. :)

I'm glad it's the weekend. :) It's a shame the weather forecast isn't too good. :(

I remember my dad decorating on a very hot day. He left the window open to let out the paint fumes and when he returned the newly gloss painted door was covered in tiny flies! Yuk! Not much chance of that happening to me as I put off decorating for as long as I can. :)

I'm glad it's the weekend. :) It's a shame the weather forecast isn't too good. :(

I have put it off for nearly 5 years which is why I got it done. I will get my dad to do the gloss as I haven't mastered that, or that is what i'm telling him :rotfl:

Morning all:chat:

Hope you had a great weekend. :flower1:

It was lovely and sunny yesterday:beach: but a bit overcast today.

Busy week in work for me, this weather isnt kind when you work in retail.:duck:

Have a good week all:cheer2:

It's the bank holiday today. I can tell because the sun has disappeared and I have a stinky cold!

I spent the day gardening yesterday and have planted up some patio pots so hopefully I'll have a colourful show soon. :)

While I was doing that DH was "trimming" some of the shrubs that have got a bit out of hand. I had to keep my eye on him though as he does get a bit overexcited when chopping things back - I had that feeling you get when you realise that your toddler has got hold of the scissors unsupervised ...

I have a DH like that too!

I've had a really really lovely long weekend :) it started on Saturday with our wedding anniversary, we had a meal out and went to see Mary Poppins, then went out on Sunday for a meal with my sister, brother-in-law and mum. Monday it was my birthday and we went to London for the night to see Aladdin and I finally made it to the Temple Church, been trying to get inside there for nearly twelve years now but it's always been closed before!

Good morning all

Happy Friday:flower:

Hope you are all well, what is everyones pland for the weekend? Hopefully the weekend will be nice weather wise for you all:beach:

Good morning all! Main plan for the weekend is to attempt some more of that decorating - it's not been touched for the last three weeks! :scared:

How did the decorating go Elaine?:duck:

The weather has been brilliant hasnt it:beach: Its overcast this morning but supposed to get brighter this afternoon.

My daughter has just had her first pup at her house with her boyfriend, I shall try and pop a photo on soon, he is fabulous, a 10 week old Yorkie, named Chewie!:dog2:

Have a great day all:chat:

Yesterday was beautiful, until the thunder started! The 6 year olds I work with were a mixture of excited by it or a bit scared.

Is the puppy called Chewie because he looks like a Wookie or because he chews things?

Would love to see a photo of Chewie, love all things puppies. My old crew mate & I were always playing with the patients dogs when we were called out to them.

We didn't have much of a storm but the lightning was pretty impressive last night whilst at work. I swear work is getting even more busier recently, especially on night shifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter