Least crowded day during HHN?

larissawbb

DIS Veteran
Hi! I’ve just found out I’m going to be in Orlando for a couple of days the first week of October. Does anyone know whether Friday’s or Saturday’s are less crowded during the day? Does HHN effect crowds during the day?
Thanks

Saturday brings in the locals and many are off work on the weekends

Friday would be a better choice

Hhn creates crowds on the weekends

Those that come for hhn likely are in the park in the later afternoon
(3ish) to do rides before the park closes at 5

Our experience is the same as macraven: Saturdays are usually more crowded than Fridays. If you are only concerned about the in-park crowds during regular park hours Friday vs Saturday, our experience has been that HHN crowds affect either day in USO 3:00-5:00 as people show up for Stay and Scream. Islands of Adventure would be better after 3:00 on HHN nights (in our experience again...).

Thanks so much! I’ll plan on Friday morning at US then scoot over to IOA after three.

If you can swing a Thursday, do it. We did a Thursday with Express Passes last year. It was our first time. We did every house.

If you only have hhn tickets, you can get in when the park opens to the public

Park opens at 6:30 but they have in past dates, start to let peeps in at just after 6 but held back inside until park is open

Meaning you get your hhn ticket scanned and held up front of the park

Those with day tickets can enter before 5 and go to a holding area inside the park

Those peeps can have a head start on the houses

Usually there can be two houses open before 6:30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter