• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier - Review in Pictures

we had the Chocolate Moose for dinner at the end of March--it's only on the adult menu and it no longer has fruit, but instead candy.

Yeah, that makes sense. 'Cause when it was on the kids menu, they wouldn't have liked having candy on their chocolate. Now that it's on the adult menu, they can finally get rid of that fruit that the kids insisted upon.

(I know, it's a cost issue, but it still makes me sad they took it off the kids' menu. It's so totally a kids' dessert, much like the kiddie kone at Kona. Not that I have a problem with adults ordering it, but how could they expect adults to eat in front of their kids, who have fruit cups?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter