Le Cellier - Picky Adult

csmommy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had recent history ordering a kids meal for an adult from here? My son is not a steak person, but everyone else is so he was going to order the kids grilled chicken and ask them to adult size it.

I’m sure that you can order off the kids menu, but I’m not sure if the will adult size it.

TBH I don’t even let my kid order off of the kids menu. The food from the kids menu is typically pretty bad is my rule

Has anyone had recent history ordering a kids meal for an adult from here? My son is not a steak person, but everyone else is so he was going to order the kids grilled chicken and ask them to adult size it.
I’m the same. I know this is not very recent, but I ordered the chicken off the kids menu back in December and fell in love with the mushroom risotto. For the record, I’m 48.

I’m the same. I know this is not very recent, but I ordered the chicken off the kids menu back in December and fell in love with the mushroom risotto. For the record, I’m 48.

Good to know! What did they charge you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter