Late Night Event & babysitting

misskari

Mouseketeer
we're thinking of doing the late night MK event on January 27th. Anyone use Kids Nite Out babysitting service? Or other sitter recommendations?

We used them too. No problems. They were fed, had a dance party, colored in books, watched mickey and friends and were in bed on time! (We did a Nest camera on the desk...I know...talk about paranoid)

I used Kids Nite Out a couple of times when my daughter was younger and absolutely loved them! The ladies always brought a bag full of toys to entertain her, they walked her around the resort and let her play on the playground, took her to the food court for dinner (I left enough money to cover dinner for the babysitter too), and had her in bed and sound asleep by her bedtime. They were fantastic!

Thanks for the post! Our group is planning a big people night over Princess Half. Feedback was spot on. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter