Late January/Early February Trip Help

Muddy Rivers

DIS Veteran
We are planning a quick last minute trip for 3 adults - Jan 31 - February 5, 2017. I have booked many trips for our family (usually a year in advance) to get the best deals.

I don't know where to start to get a good on site hotel rate. Looks like most codes have expired or don't have rooms available. We would be willing to add on park hopper tickets to make it a package or just do room only if that works out best. Since we are going again in October, this time a meal plan probably wouldn't work as most table sevice restaurants are probably booked by now. This time we would probably "wing it" as far as food goes.

Any suggestions as to how to get a good rate for a hotel room (on site)?

We are not annual pass holders but we do have AAA, AARP and are Disney VISA card holders.

DIS Board people are the best! Thanks in advance for your help!

Don't give up on dining reservations either. We have always found availability in the weeks or even days leading up to a trip. Lots of people make last minute changes.

So glad you said that. Our trips have always been well planned in advance and I just assumed this trip we would resort to quick service as most dining reservations would be booked.

Does anyone have any experience with what crowds might be like the first few days of February?

So glad you said that. Our trips have always been well planned in advance and I just assumed this trip we would resort to quick service as most dining reservations would be booked.

Does anyone have any experience with what crowds might be like the first few days of February?
Crowds should be lower, that's why I picked this time frame as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter