Last RER train of the night?

Pemeberly

Mouseketeer
Just a last minute question that, for the life of me, I'm having a hard time figuring out.

We'll be there on Monday, when closing is at 11pm/23:00. We'd like to stay until closing, but we'll need to catch the RER back to Paris, too. Is this possible? When is the last RER train departing to Paris?

SO PUMPED.

Remember as well that Dreams is on at closing. So if the closing time is 11 then you won't be out of the park til 11.30 at the earliest if you want to watch Dreams as it won't start til 11

i think the last one goes around 11.45 pm but you can chech at www.ratp.fr

Thanks for the link. I tried plugging in my day and saying that I wanted to leave at 23:45... it has a train going at 00:15 I think? But it's hard to tell since I don't really speak much French.

Remember as well that Dreams is on at closing. So if the closing time is 11 then you won't be out of the park til 11.30 at the earliest if you want to watch Dreams as it won't start til 11

This is very, very useful information! Thank you!

Lat train will be going at 0.11 am and should be arriving at Nation at 0.49 am but can get some delays due work on the RER lines between Marne La vallee and Defence.

Lat train will be going at 0.11 am and should be arriving at Nation at 0.49 am but can get some delays due work on the RER lines between Marne La vallee and Defence.

THANK YOU! You are a star! Sounds like we don't have to worry about rushing out then. :love:

No i would try to go as dreams is over, and don't count on the last train but you now what time the last train is going.

We are staying near the Eiffel tower 7th arr. looking at tower we would be on the very far left side of the 7th. It says there is a metro close by. Can anyone tell me what the last train from DLP to that area would be? Can I also stay til the end of the shows? Does the train really stop right in the park like the monorail in WDW or is it a walk and how long of a walk?

The train would be the same one as previously mentioned but you would probably have to change onto the metro to get close to your hotel - if you know what the closest metro station is we can help you work out where to change.
The train from DLP is on the RER line which stops at about 5 stations in Central Paris where you can connect onto the metro system.

The station isn't inside the main park but just outside in the esplanade between the parks and Disney Village (down down disney)- its only a few minutes walk

In case you miss the train but don't feel like paying a taxi to Paris (which can be expensive, around 70€ I would say), there is also a bus that runs all night long : the Noctilien. I'm not sure about the timeline, there should be 3-4 departures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter