Last foreign country you been to and when ?

Northern Ireland would be the very last - this past June. Also on that trip, we visited Ireland, Wales, England, France, and Scotland. Before that it was 2014 and before that 2002, so I'm not exactly a frequent world traveler.

Canada, last month.

If it hadn't been for our vacation to Vancouver though, my answer would have been 10+ years

I think Roatan about 3 years ago, we had to leave a day early because a hurricane was supposed to hit. The resort (a big diving resort) called a meeting around 6 pm and told everyone they had to be out of the resort the next morning because the staff were all going home and if you didn't leave you were on your own, no food and no services. They did allow people to use the telephone in their offices. We had a flight out the day after so I got on the phone with Delta, used my southern accent to the best of my ability and got them to agree to switch us to a flight the next day. We had to add another leg to it because they didn't have any flights from where we were supposed to fly out of but we were fine. The resort did provide a car the next morning to get people to the airport. Turned out to be a non event, just some wind and rain the next day. The other dive resort on the island actually went diving the next afternoon.

How did you like Curaçao? I went when I was single, nearly 40 years ago. We've been to Aruba but not sure I want to go back to Curacao.
I loved it! We rented a car to explore and I didn't feel like I saw everything I wanted to. I loved the European feel to the island! I was disappointed in the service, but that was the only negative. I bet a lot has changed in 40 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter