LAST DAY WHEN WE CHECK OUT

PRenee

Earning My Ears
Hey guys. The last time we were at Disney we checked out and headed to HS. Everything was fine until we went to use our last lunch credits. They said they could see them in the system and that we had them but they wouldn't go through and let us get lunch. We saved those credits for the last day and we ended up losing 3 lunch credits and 3 snacks credits. I asked to speak to a Manager and she was puzzled as well but let us use them since she knew we had them. We wanted to do the same thing this year but we are afraid the same thing will happen. Anyone else have this issue?

That was an aberration.

You have full privileges all the way though your check-out day,
even after you've checked out of your resort.

It was some sort of glitch. They recognized it and allowed you to use them. You did not lose them as you stated, you used them. Very misleading statement on your part.
They are available to you until 11:59 PM of check out day. There should be no problem

Add me to the confused list. I get that you needed an extra step but you got to use the credits. Nothing lost. Can that happen again? Yes, things are never glitch free. Odds are very low that it will. And if it does, you know just what to do

I'm sure that hundreds of people on these boards including myself have used their last meal and or snack credits on their last day after checkout without a problem, you will be fine. I believe that any remaining credits are good until midnight the day of checkout. Have a great trip :)

It was clearly a glitch in the system for you that day.

I will often times still have dining credits left on my check out day and they work until the end of the day that day.

Sorry guys I meant to say I didn't lose them. Sorry about that. It was a glitch I guess because we used them with no issues this last time. We were so scared the last day though that something would happen like last time but it didn't. We were able to use them just like a regular day. Sorry about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter