las vegas in October

yesmylove

Mouseketeer
Hi, Can anyone tell me what the weather is like the last week of October. Are the nights cool enough to need a jacket. Also has anyone been to see the Jubilee show, if so what did you think.
Thanks.

Mid 70's during the day and mid 50's at night.

I love Jubilee! My favorite show in Las Vegas. A
good old "showgirl" Vegas show with a comic
and lots of dancers and huge sets - they sink the
Titanic on stage! Nothing better for my money.

Thanks for your response. This is our first time going to Vegas and we wanted to see a traditional kind of show.

The last 2 weeks of September and October are my favorite time of year! The weather is perfect. You might need a light jacket if the wind is blowing at night. It usually doesn't get cold until the first week of November.

luckey-lasvegas

I see you are from Las Vegas, what kind of advice or tips can you give us. We are staying at the Flamingo for a couple of nights, than travelling to Anaheim for 4 nights and than back to Vegas and staying at Excalibur for one night before we head home to Toronto.

Well you picked a good time of year! I've never seen Jubilee so I can't help you with that. I have seen 3 of the Cirque shows (Mystere, O, and Love) and have loved them all! Phantom is great( as was Celine and Spamalot but that wont help you now). My parents just saw Terry Fator and said they would reccomend it to anyone. They also LOVED the Jersey Boys. Don't miss the fountains at the Bellagio and the Conservatory it should be decorated with mums in beautiful fall colors. If you would like to get off the strip go to Redrock canyon for a hike. Boulder Dam is a wonder to behold. If you really have extra time dive to Zion National Park in southern Utah. I would do the center of the strip while you are at the Flamingo, and do the "southern" end of the strip when you come back.:cool1::dance3:

luckey-lasvegas

Hi!, Thanks for the tips, there are alot of side trips that we would like to take but won't have the time this trip. You have some beautiful parks down there, and I hope we will be able to do some of them next time.

We went to Vegas the last week of October 2007. I brought a sweater with me, but never put it on. The nights were perfect. Hot enought in the day to wear a tank top and lay around the pool, and cool enough at night to be comfortable.

October is one of our favorite months to visit L.V. Very pleasant weather.

Woody

We were there last year during the 3rd week of October.Got to swim and sit by the pool during the afternoon.It was in the 80s. Had a light jacket or wore a 3/4 length shirt at night.Wore shorts & didn't need pants except the return to home.If you are looking for dining I recomend Spago(the cafe portion) in the Forum shops
Emeril's in MGM and Mon Ami Gabi at Paris. Have fun:goodvibes

NYNY 2003 2004 2005
Mirage 2006 2008

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter