larger seats on hulk?

muffyn

"hmmm*
with the renovation do they still have larger seats?
which row/seat.

& can someone remind me of which ones on dragon challenge? & any other rides?

Yes. My dh used the one with 2 seatbelts on the last row, 3rd seat. Idk about Dragon Challenge. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is the only ride he couldn't ride because his shoulders were too broad. He's a bigger guy at 6'3" and was able to ride all other rides except it.

Hulk and Dragon Challenge have one seat with larger harnesses in rows 3 and 6.

Didn't notice others had been added to the Hulk, but I didn't look as we always get the front row if we can.

I've seen larger people moved to the back row on the Mummy when the harness couldn't be pulled down correctly on other rows.

RRR is also row 3 and 6 with larger harnesses.

Hulk has a modified seat in the front, middle, and last row of the train car. Its the second seat from the left. I rode about 5 times this last visit.

Last edited:
Forbidden Journey is the outside seat. It doesn't matter whether left, or right. Gringott's is 6th and 3rd row. Also, for the Mummy, if it cannot be pulled down all the way in the back row, you can also move to the end of the row. As one time I was sitting with a couple where one of them had issues, they instructed them to switch, which resulted in the person having issues being at the end of the row, and finally they were locked in.

I also want to say that a lot of times people need help in order for things to get locked in. So, just because you do not make it once do not lose all hope. I feel the need to say this, because for example, I've rode FJ countless times and one time I was stopped and asked do to a test (which I've never done). All the woman simply did was had me pull down the bar and since I couldn't pull it far enough myself, I was out. However, I've since have been on the ride again. In most cases, they will give you a light nudge to make sure you're locked in. I'm sure some cases are impossible, but I'm just saying if someone doesn't even try to help you don't lose all hope. Besides, even if you can't make it, you'll get an express pass for one ride out of it. At least in FJ I did that one time.

Yes. My dh used the one with 2 seatbelts on the last row, 3rd seat. Idk about Dragon Challenge. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is the only ride he couldn't ride because his shoulders were too broad. He's a bigger guy at 6'3" and was able to ride all other rides except it.

Hulk is row 3,5 and 8 i believe. It would be the middle seats 2 and 3.

Hulk and Dragon Challenge have one seat with larger harnesses in rows 3 and 6.

Hulk has a modified seat in the front, middle, and last row of the train car. Its the second seat from the left. I rode about 5 times this last visit.

ok,my head hurts.
these are different answers.
i do need definite row numbers, so i know before walking up to the queues where to go/line up (i.e. what rows are middle/end)

Just tell the TM that directs you to the row you need the modified seats

They move peeps around frequently to modified seats

ok,my head hurts.
these are different answers.
i do need definite row numbers, so i know before walking up to the queues where to go/line up (i.e. what rows are middle/end)

We rode on Jan. 1. Last row, 3rd seat. There are 4 seats. There may be others. But I am absolutely certain on that one as we did it and it was very, very recent.

We rode on Jan. 1. Last row, 3rd seat. There are 4 seats. There may be others. But I am absolutely certain on that one as we did it and it was very, very recent.

ty
i know i could ask when there, but am traveling with someone who 1st timer would be more comfy to be in larger seat. i do not want to call attention to that. Id rather just walk up to the correct gate and arrage us getting on as needed....

Doesn't a cast member assign rows when they ask how many in your party? That's when I say, "2 and I need a modified seat." They then tell us which gate to go to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter