• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Landry's Select Club

MommyBryn

DIS Veteran
So I am way late getting this going...I meant to sign up for this months ago, and I forgot...and now we leave in 7 days. So, there's no way I can receive my physical card in time. If I want to receive the discount when we shop at Rainforest Cafe, do I have to present the actual card or can they look up my info?

Also, can the $25 welcome reward credit go towards merchandise, or is it only for food? I recall reading the specifics somewhere but now that I go look I can't seem to find that info...

The credit is only for food. Not sure about them being able to look up your account in the shop but they can in the restaurant. Just give them the phone # you used to sign up. If anything just print out (or write down) your account number from the website or welcome email. :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if you can use gift cards along with the $25 Welcome Reward? I checked the FAQ's on the website and it doesn't say.

So I am way late getting this going...I meant to sign up for this months ago, and I forgot...and now we leave in 7 days. So, there's no way I can receive my physical card in time. If I want to receive the discount when we shop at Rainforest Cafe, do I have to present the actual card or can they look up my info?

Also, can the $25 welcome reward credit go towards merchandise, or is it only for food? I recall reading the specifics somewhere but now that I go look I can't seem to find that info...

There are no discounts. But, since you get a $25 credit, it's basically free anyway. They won't discount it more than that.

I'm pretty sure it specifies that the credit is for food or merchandise.

Does anyone know if you can use gift cards along with the $25 Welcome Reward? I checked the FAQ's on the website and it doesn't say.

Yes, you can.

There are no discounts. But, since you get a $25 credit, it's basically free anyway. They won't discount it more than that.

I'm pretty sure it specifies that the credit is for food or merchandise.

Yes, you can.

They don't do the 10% metchandise discount anymore? Last I checked it still showed on their terms...?

I guess if the $25 welcome reward can't be used on merchandise it won't
be worth it for us since we aren't going to end up wating there this time, and I don't think I want to join the club and pay the $25 if there is any chance it is food only, so I guess I will pass it up. Thanks though everybody!

How is the merchandise? Is it really cool stuff? We have a GC and would like to let the kids shop.

They don't do the 10% metchandise discount anymore? Last I checked it still showed on their terms...?

I guess if the $25 welcome reward can't be used on merchandise it won't
be worth it for us since we aren't going to end up wating there this time, and I don't think I want to join the club and pay the $25 if there is any chance it is food only, so I guess I will pass it up. Thanks though everybody!

Ignore the first sentence of my reply. That was meant for another thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter