• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lady and the Tramp Party

i'm.all.ears

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I am throwing my daughter a Lady and the Tramp party, and I was looking for some ideas for activities and decor. I thought of some obvious ones like red-checked tablecloths, bread sticks on the table, etc., but what else? Thanks!!

Hi there!

I've seen some great ideas on etsy.com and pinterest. Check there for some ideas. Also, it might be cute to have an "adopt a puppy" basket with stuffed animal puppies for the kids to take home as a party favor. Hope this helps :) Good luck!

My kids always ask for birthday themes are not easy to purchase decorations

Decorations.. I buy some card stock from the store and a fresh ink printer cartridge and go to town- One easy thing I always start with it a cheap banner from the the dollar store. Also- I usually make them a shirt that goes with the theme- this is really easy with a pack a iron transfer paper and some ink. We also print card stock pictures of the theme and attach them to some basic decorations that match the theme color. They love helping with this process.

For cake - the easiest thing is to find a cute pic- print them on card stock and put them on a toothpick for cupcakes.
For goodie bag you could use red gumballs and then gummy worms for spaghetti and meatballs...or they have those scoobie dog bones graham crackers..
Party stuff- you could make some dog ears-not sure how old your kids are or do some dog face painting...
games- could bob for meatballs- make some spaghetti- a few boxes an find some round candies or cherries..

GoodLuck!

You've not specified ages, but perhaps the kids could make spaghetti and meatballs for the party lunch? Some kids like to cook/play chef.

You've not specified ages, but perhaps the kids could make spaghetti and meatballs for the party lunch? Some kids like to cook/play chef.

How about a bowl of Dunkin donuts munchkins, the chocolate ones for meatballs?

I know they have Easter grass that's edible but some sort of similar candy could work for the spaghetti from their dinner.

A photo area or wall is a good idea :) You could do lady and tramp masks or accessories, her collar, ears, etc. Also Scottie and those Siamese cats!

Definitely music from the movie playing! And if it's a home party maybe you can put the movie on during presents opening time?

Lotsa good ideas posted too. Good luck :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter