Labor Day vs Veterans Day Wknd at WDW?

Monk6552

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are considering heading back to WDW this year now that Tron will be open. We are between Labor Day Wknd and Veterans Day Wknd. I went LDW last year, and crowd wise it was pretty good actually - but it stormed a good bit every day. I've never been on Veteran's Day Wknd - what are the chances Food & Wine will still be happening AND Christmas parties in MK? The nice thing about LDW was that I was about to combine Food and Wine with Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party - if it was possible to do the same this with Christmas in November....that might be more appealing given the weather - but I don't know if crowds are much worse then?

I know both are holiday weekends which will mean more crowds than usual - but unfortunately those are our only choices. Thank you in advance for any advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter