• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Knotts Berry Farm - best way around?

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
DH and I are planning a day at Knotts Berry Farm whilst at DL. We will only be there for one day so want to make the most out of it. We enjoy riding rollercoasters and do not have children. I understand they do not have a fast pass system so I was wondering what the best order to do the rollercoaster and water rides would be. Which rides should we head to first? Is there a best way around the park to minamise wait times? I presume like at DL we need to be at the park gates for opening? So what time would we need to leave DL (in August) to get to the park gate at a suitable time (we will have a hire car with us)?
Sorry for all the questions!!
Thanks in advance

I went a few years ago, so im not really sure how crowded/what its like now but I would recomend going on Ghostrider! Its a wooden coaster and its awsome (even cooler at night!) Xcelerator is really good too. They have a few more but I'd recomend those 2...they are my favorites. I also heared they have a new one but I havnt really heared anything much about it

If you want a ride where your gonna get wet then Big Foot Rapids is pretty cool, Perilous Plunge is much better though, that one is insane!! You get soaked! 115ft drop!

Hope you have fun! Let me know how you liked it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter