Kitchen sink peanut allergy

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Beaches and Cream is always great with allergies. We'd like to order the chocolate kitchen sink or the Mickey pants kitchen sink. Do you think they could makes changes to these desserts to leave out nut ingredients? Anyone have experience with this?

I have read reports of people who have done this for a peanut/nut allergy in the past and some toppings were definitely left off. I recall mention of a brownie not being safe but I'm not sure about which other toppings were issues. Hopefully, someone who has tried it will pop in but it might be worth searching some of the Disney allergy blogs too.

I visited Beaches and Cream in December 2015. I have a peanut and tree nut allergy. They were able to make it peanut safe for me. I asked them not to include the ingredients that I couldn't eat. I shared the kitchen sink with my family. =)

Thank you. My son is dying to try the chocolate version. His sister has the allergy. This will be a trip highlight!

My son has a peanut allergy. Our family visited last December. They asked what flavors and toppings we wanted and we all enjoyed the sink together. Have fun!

Our son has a severe nut allergy and we were able to have the kitchen sink at beaches and cream. They scooped the ice cream from the back from a newly opened container and left off any questionable toppings. They were really great about it. Enjoy !!

It's been a few years now, but our family of five ordered a kitchen sink with just the fudge mudslide ingredients. We didn't want all the crazy different toppings and ice cream flavors. I'm pretty sure they will make it however you want. We Really enjoyed the experience, and the ice cream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter