• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

King Beds at WL

illiram

Can't get enough Disney
On my confirmation for the Fairytale Package that I received today it says that if we request a King bed there is an extra charge. Is this something new at WL?? Does anyone know if there is an extra charge at WL for a King bed? Thanks!!

I'd like to know too! I thought the king rooms there were mostly accessible rooms. with no tub. Seems strange to charge extra...

They charge $10 extra for them at the mods, maybe they are going to start doing this at the deluxes as well? :confused:

Gillian, at the deluxes about half the king rooms aren't accessible rooms, they are just regular rooms. But at the mods, most king rooms are also accessible rooms.

I was in an accessible room a the GF that had two queens and a day bed. There doesn't seem to be a lot of rhyme or reason to it.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter