"kids still too young" too "expensive"

Before we had kids my wife and i went to different countries and wdw twice....once we had our first kid i wanted to take him there asap....so at the age of 18 months i got wish and convinced my wife to take him.....well, 6 months later knowing how much fun he had we went again...both times my wife didnt want to go....but seen our boy so excited made everything worth it.....now we have a 6 month old and we are going back in feb next yr....my oldest will be 3 yr and the youngest 8 ms....my wife is always worried about the diapers issue or the stroller issue but once we are there she has a blast

If you can go, then go....great memories are priceless

about too expensive...well it is if you are not planning vacations at all but these days any place you go will cost you good money...up front may seem cheaper...but when you add gas food and other expenses then you are easy in the 2,000 $ range....moderate hotel
With free meal plan for 8 days will cost you that much with tix to the parks included!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter