Kids CS Credits & Menus FAQ & Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no I really hope not. Ds was heartbroken to see only the uncrustable on the kids menu at the bakery in Norway. Yorkshire fish shop in the UK is still an option in the world showcase but the options for kids to eat around the world are getting more and more limited.

Wolfgang Puck Express-Marketplace
For Children Ages 3-9
Cheese Pizza $7.00
Crispy Chicken Fingers - with choice of Green Salad or French Fries $7.00
Macaroni & Cheese $7.00
Pepperoni Pizza $7.00
Spaghetti 3 Ways - with choice of Butter, Tomato or Meat Sauce $7.00
Turkey & Mash - Turkey, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy $7.00

Cooke's of Dublin
For Children Ages 3-9
Baby Battered Sausage and Chips $6.95
Chicken and Chips $6.95
Fish and Chips $6.95
Shrimp and Chips $6.95
Dubliner Mac and Cheese and Chips $6.95
Cheese Burger and Chips $6.95

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Bisque de Homard - lobster bisque $4.90
Blue - romaine, imported blue cheese, croutons $9.50
Soupe de Potiron - pumkin soup $4.25
Nicoise - tuna, potato, eggs, beans, tomato, dressing $9.25
Baguette $1.85/ $2.95
Croque Monsieur - toasted ham and cheese $8.75
Fromages - Imported cheese plate $9.25
Pissaladiere - tomatoes, olives and Gruyere cheese $4.50
Quiche Florentine - spinach, goat cheese quiche $7.00
Roule Lard & Fromage - bacon and cheese roll $3.95
Entrees
Jambon Beurre - Ham and cheese, dijon mustard butter on a demi baguette $6.25
Sandwiches
Brie Aux Pommes - brie, apples, cranberries on a multi grain bread $8.00
Croissant Jambon Fromage - ham, cheese and bechamel in a croissant $4.75
Dinde BLT - turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and garlic aioli $8.50
Jambon Beurre - ham and cheese, dijon mustard butter on a demi baguette $7.50
Poulet au Pistou - chicken breast with cheese, tomato, red onion and pesto $9.00
Tartine Provencale - country bread, grilled eggplant and peppers, goat cheese $6.75
Desserts
Cafe Liegeois - coffee and cream mousse, chocolate $5.50
Chocolat Tart - Caramel cream and chocolate mousse $4.50
Citron - lemon cream topped with meringue $4.25
Creme Brulee - Caramalized vanilla custard $4.50
Duo Au Chocolate - white and dark chocolate mousse cake $5.75
Eclair - vanilla or chocolate cream $4.25
Fraises - vanilla cream, topped with strawberry $4.75
Framboise - raspberry mousse cake $5.50
Macaroon - macaroon with raspberry and lime cream $5.75
Mousse au chocolate - chocolate mousse $4.50
Napoleon - puff pastry with layered cream $4.25
Parfait aux Fruits - Yogurt mousse with berries $4.75
Pommes - puff pastry dough with caramelized apples $4.25
Bakery
Biscuit Chocolat - chocolate chip cookie $3.50
Brioche Au Sucre - sugared brioche $3.50
Cannelle - cinnamon and orange roll $3.50
Chaussons Aux Pommes - apple turnover $3.85
Croissant $2.25
Frangipane - almond filling between puff pastry $3.70
Macarons Collection $10.33
Madeleines $3.75
Pain Au Chocolat - chocolate croissant $3.35
Palmier - - Cinnamon and chocolate elephant ears $3.85
Rocher Coconut $4.23

Frontierland Turkey leg cart

Jumbo Turkey Leg $10.25
Assorted Chips $3.00
Chocolate Chip Cookie $2.50
Beverages
Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite $2.75
Bottled Water $2.50
Smart Water $4.00

Columbia Harbour House

For Children Ages 3-9
Tuna Sandwich - includes grapes, Dannon Danimals Yogurt, and
Choice of: small lowfat Milk or small bottled water $5.99
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich - includes grapes, Dannon Danimals Yogurt, and
Choice of: small lowfat Milk or small bottled water $5.49
Garden Salad with Chicken - includes Dannon Daminal Yogurt, grapes, choice of small lowfat milk or small water $5.99
Chicken Nuggets - includes grapes, Dannon Danimals Yogurt, and
Chicken Nuggets and Fish - includes grapes, Dannon Danimals Yogurt, and Choice of: small lowfat Milk or small bottled water $5.99
Macaroni and Cheese - includes grapes, Dannon Danimals Yogurt, and

Be Our Guest Lunch

For Children Ages 3-9
Mickey Meatloaf - turkey meatloaf with broccoli florets and zucchini served with orange "stuff" for dipping $8.49
Mrs. Potts' Platter - carved turkey on multi-grain bread with sweet potato wedges and peach applesauce $8.49
Lumiere's De-Light - Seared Mahi Mahi with finger salad and peach applesauce $7.49
Les Macaronis Maurice - Whole-grain macaroni with marinara sauce and mozzarella, served with seasonal vegetables $6.99
Feast a la Beast - Slow-cooked Pork with green beans and mashed sweet potatoes $8.49
Chip's Delight - grilled cheese sandwich with green beans and tomato soup $8.49

Gaston's Tavern

Roasted Pork Shank - (the "Shank du Jour") $9.79
Warm Cinnamon Roll $4.19
Chocolate Croissant $3.29
Mixed Fruit Cup $3.79
Sliced Apples with Caramel Sauce $3.69
Mixed Vegetable Cup with Dip $3.99
Hummus and Chips $4.39
Beverages
LeFou's Brew - Frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow and topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam, served in a souvenir stein or goblet $9.99
LeFou's Brew - Beverage Only $4.49
Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Orange, Lemonade, Iced Tea $2.99 - $3.29
Bottled Water $2.50
Orange Juice $3.79
Apple Juice $2.59
Chocolate Milk $2.59
Milk or Soy Milk $2.59
Coffee - regular or decaf $2.29
Hot Tea or Hot Cocoa $2.29

Yorkshire Fish Shop
Fish and Chips - two strips of fish served with chips $8.99
English Bay Sugar Cookie $2.59
Beverages
Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Light Lemonade, Iced Tea $2.99
Bottled Water $2.50

La cantina San Angel
For Children Ages 3-9
Empanadas de Queso - served with tortilla chips and nacho cheese with a choice of 1% milk, chocolate milk, soda or small bottled water $7.99
Chicken Tenders - served with tortilla chips and fruit and a choice of 1% milk, chocolate milk, soda or small bottled water $7.99

Katsura Grill
Kids Meal - teriyaki chicken, vegetables, rice. Soft drink and cookie included. $7.50

Sommerfest
Entrees
Bratwurst - Fresh-cooked Brat with Roll and Sauerkraut $7.49
Frankfurter - Traditional Frank with a Roll and Sauerkraut $7.29
Currywurst - pan-seared fine Brat with curry ketchup, curry seasoning, and house-made paprika chips $9.29
Nudel Gratin - Baked Macaroni and Cheese Custard $3.79
Side Dishes
Cold Potato Salad - Traditional Cold Potato Salad with Eggs $3.29
House-made Paprika Chips - fresh potato chips with paprika-curry spice $2.99

Apple Strudel - with vanilla sauce $4.19
Black Forest Cake $4.19

Lotus Blossom Cafe
Sweet-and-Sour Chicken - with steamed rice and 1% milk, small bottle of water or juice $6.95

Sunshine Seasons
Macaroni and Cheese with grapes and carrot sticks - include choice of small lowfat milk, small chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. $5.99
Caesar Salad with Oak-fired chicken and grapes - includes choice of small lowfat milk, small chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. $5.99
Mongolian Beef with Grapes - Includes choice of small lowfat milk, small chocolate milk, small bottled water or apple juice box. Side Items: Garlic Udon Noodles, Stirfry vegetables, White Rice, Broccoli $6.99
Pizza Panini with grapes and carrot sticks - all kids' meals include choice of small lowfat milk, small chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. $6.79
Smuckers Uncrustables Sandwich with grapes and carrot sticks - All kids' meals include choice of small lowfat milk, small chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. $5.49
Salmon - with rice and grapes; includes choice of small lowfat milk or small bottled water $5.99
Chicken Leg with Rice and grapes - includes choice of small lowfat milk or small bottled water. $6.99

Toluca Turkey Legs
Jumbo Turkey Leg - with chips $11.79
Pork Shank - with Potato Salad $11.79

Min and Bill's Dockside Diner
Pork Shank - served with chips. $11.79
Jumbo Turkey Leg - served with chips. $11.79
Italian Sausage - with Peppers and Onions served in French bread, served with chips. $9.49
Frankfurter - in a pretzel roll with Dijon mustard, served with chips. $8.59
Assorted Chips $2.99
Chocolate-Chip Cookie $2.59

Caramel Apple $4.49
Frozen Lemonade Cup $3.99

Flame Tree BBQ
Chicken Sandwich - includes grapes, carrot sticks or fresh, steamed broccoli, and choice of: small lowfat milk or small bottled water

Apple juice, small chocolate milk, yogurt, or cookie substituted upon request. $5.99
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich - includes grapes, carrot sticks or fresh, steamed broccoli, and choice of: small lowfat milk or small bottled water

Apple juice, small chocolate milk, yogurt, or cookie substituted upon request. $5.49
Baked Drumstick - includes grapes, carrot sticks or fresh, steamed broccoli, and choice of: small lowfat milk or small bottled water

Apple juice, small chocolate milk, yogurt, or cookie substituted upon request. $5.99
Hot Dog - includes grapes, carrot sticks or fresh, steamed broccoli, and choice of: small lowfat milk or small bottled water

Cosmic Ray's
Chicken Nuggets - includes grapes, carrot sticks and choice of: small lowfat milk or small bottled water. $5.99
Turkey Sandwich - includes grapes, carrot sticks, choice of small water or small lowfat milk$5.99
Smucker's Uncrustables Sandwich - includes grapes, carrot sticks, choice of small water or small lowfat milk $5.49

Has anyone done the fd upgrade to adult dining plan for a younger child like a 3 yr old?

Any issues?

My daughter likes adult food not the child junk :)

My 3 year old is not a big eater at all and I was planning on just having her eat off my plate (which is what she does most of the time anyway). So we will be ordering 2 adult CS most of the time (husband and me). Will we be able to use her credits at other times?

Like could we use 1 CS for breakfast (hers)
And our 2 at lunch?

I wish I didn't have to get a DDP for her and still be able to get it for DH and me.

Has anyone done the fd upgrade to adult dining plan for a younger child like a 3 yr old?

Any issues?

Keep in mind you cannot just upgrade the dining. You have to upgrade the park pass too. Disney does not let you buy a child's park pass and then adult dining.

Also, I think you may be better off having your 3 year old eat off of your plate where allowed. To me, Disney's portions are large!

Before you dismiss all of the child food as junk, look at a lot of menus on line. Many places offer things like steak, salmon, salads. Disney's kids food is not all nuggets and burgers.

I was hoping to get the free dining this year so the upgrade would just be for the park pass. What we were planning on doing was to share everything out anyway so it isn't a big deal if she has to have the kids menu. I was just wondering if anyone had done the upgrade for a 3 yr old before.

I know there are some decent items in some places but often the kids menus are not good for her. She is not into chicken nuggets, hotdogs, mashed potatoes, macaroni cheese etc.

My daughter likes the simply orange juice as well. Is it easy to substitute with that or are the restaurants pretty strict when it comes to the apple juice, milk or water?

Question, if I upgrade my 8 year old to a 10 year old, will I also have to pay the $10 a night surcharge for her at the hotel? We are staying at All Star Sports and it's me, my 10 y/o, 8 y/o and 5 y/o. The 8 & 5 are both allergic to nuts, so I would like to give them more options and don't want to get around the system..

Question, if I upgrade my 8 year old to a 10 year old, will I also have to pay the $10 a night surcharge for her at the hotel? We are staying at All Star Sports and it's me, my 10 y/o, 8 y/o and 5 y/o. The 8 & 5 are both allergic to nuts, so I would like to give them more options and don't want to get around the system..

No. The additional fee at the resorts doesn't start until they hit 18 years old.

Any issues?

I upgraded my 6 yr old grandson in September. It was a total cost of $21 since I you also have to upgrade the tickets but well worth the $21. That was 2014 prices so it may be a little more this year.
I simply explained to the CM that I wanted to upgrade my 6 yr old to a Disney adult for the dining plan. No problem but does your 3 year old have a big appetite? Disney portions are pretty large and you may want to just share. Just food for thought (no pun intended) :goodvibes On the other hand, if you did upgrade her, you would have more adult dining credits throughout your trip to share:thumbsup2

Hey everyone! does the price upgrade apply to special event tickets like MVMCP? We already bought 2 adult, 1 child, but I am very interested in upgrading my 7 year old to the adult ddp. Do we have to buy a third adult party ticket? Thanks!

Hey everyone! does the price upgrade apply to special event tickets like MVMCP? We already bought 2 adult, 1 child, but I am very interested in upgrading my 7 year old to the adult ddp. Do we have to buy a third adult party ticket? Thanks!

No it does not apply to the special event tickets. We had upgraded our grandson for the dining plan in September.
We ordered our mnsshp tickets on line and we ordered him a childs ticket with no problems at all :thumbsup2

Question with buffets--What age is the cutoff for a child being free and not being charged?

I'm confused. I thought with the new changes to the dining plan (starting in May/June) that when on the regular DDP that kids could order for the adult menu for their QS selection but not for TS. Is that true? Has anyone done this? I have a veg child who really gets tired of Mac n cheese.

I'm confused. I thought with the new changes to the dining plan (starting in May/June) that when on the regular DDP that kids could order for the adult menu for their QS selection but not for TS. Is that true? Has anyone done this? I have a veg child who really gets tired of Mac n cheese.

Nothing has been officially announced.

Effective May 30, 2015:
  • Guests may substitute any dessert or non-alcoholic beverage choice with any eligible snack, provided it’s within the same transaction. This means that if you don’t want your quick service chocolate cake, you can substitute it with say a side of french fries.
  • Quick service locations will also not enforce the mixture of adult and child entitlements. Guests with two adults and two children on the Quick Service Dining Plan can choose four adult meals, if they prefer.
  • Guests may substitute one Quick Service meal for up to three snack options within the same transaction at Quick Service dining locations or food courts. For example, if you didn’t want to eat a quick service meal, but were still hungry, you could choose to grab an apple, a bottle of water, and a muffin and it would be able to count as one Quick Service meal entitlement, if you chose that option.
There are other changes that can benefit those on the dining plans but i'm not sure if I can post the webpage on here.

I do have a friend that is there now (since Saturday the 1st) with her 2 kids (8 & 5) and she has been ordering off the adult menu for them, when they are tired of chicken nuggets, with no problems at all. :thumbsup2

Effective May 30, 2015:
  • Guests may substitute any dessert or non-alcoholic beverage choice with any eligible snack, provided it’s within the same transaction. This means that if you don’t want your quick service chocolate cake, you can substitute it with say a side of french fries.
  • Quick service locations will also not enforce the mixture of adult and child entitlements. Guests with two adults and two children on the Quick Service Dining Plan can choose four adult meals, if they prefer.
  • Guests may substitute one Quick Service meal for up to three snack options within the same transaction at Quick Service dining locations or food courts. For example, if you didn’t want to eat a quick service meal, but were still hungry, you could choose to grab an apple, a bottle of water, and a muffin and it would be able to count as one Quick Service meal entitlement, if you chose that option.
There are other changes that can benefit those on the dining plans but i'm not sure if I can post the webpage on here.

I do have a friend that is there now (since Saturday the 1st) with her 2 kids (8 & 5) and she has been ordering off the adult menu for them, when they are tired of chicken nuggets, with no problems at all. :thumbsup2

Are you sure about that? Of course I can't pull up the Dining Plan on Disney's official site ( that site works only when it wants to), but other places, even those that note the changes, state that children still must order from the children's menu when one is available. I see at least one other site that states you can swap, so it seems there is still some confusion about the whole thing.

Last edited:
I found this posted on Dis, so I am going to assume it is ok to post it here:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/changes-taking-place-to-the-disney-dining-plans/

I don't work for Disney so I guess i'm not 100% sure but I have seen it posted on several other websites (prefacing rumors) and all I can go by are the web pages and my friends experience this week since Saturday. Yesterday they ate at Columbia Harbour House and even though the 5 year old ate off the kids menu, the 8 yr old ordered the adult shrimp (3 adult meals + 1 kids meal) and today they ate at Flame Tree BBQ and they ordered 3 adult order of ribs and a kids chicken drumstick meal. I did ask her if she had upgraded her 8 yr old to a Disney adult and she said "nope, you don't have to do that anymore, didn't you hear about the changes to the dining plan?".:crazy: So possibly still some confusion throughout the internet but maybe not at the QS locations.:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter