• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keys to the Kingdom/The trip of a lifetime!

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic vacation with us! I enjoyed every bit of your trip report. :goodvibes

It was pure joy for me to share it with all of you!!! :goodvibes
:wave:[/QUOTE]

It was pure joy to read about the magic you were treated to.

Thanks so much for sharing your trip report! It was definitely magical hearing it from your point of view. I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me :)

You have a beautiful family - what an incredible memory - again, thanks for sharing!! I especially love the part about your DD and Cinderella and your DS and Baloo. I think I'll have a smile on my face all day.

Robin

thank you for sharing your trip of a lifetime with us.
it was great to read !!

maybe i missed your answer before, but, how many days were you in disney on the trip you won?

Tammy I feel like I was sitting on your shoulder!
Thank you for sharing your magical trip in such a detailed and tear inducing way *sniff* I enjoyed every minute
I have to say that if it couldn't have been me, I'm awfully glad it was a family like yours! Someone who truly feels the magic that disney has every day - and really appreciates it!

I just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing. I just stumbled on your report yesterday afternoon, and really enjoyed reading it. DH and I were at WDW while you were there but we never saw you...I was so disappointed when we got back home and I realized I had missed the GMA spot, so I have just really thoroughly appreciated your account of the trip. I always wonder what it's like after the cameras are off...it sounds like Disney did everything perfect for you!

And don't feel bad for crying...I cry every time I hear the music to Wishes, regardless if I'm in the park or not (which is why I can't listen to it in the car!). Even DH tears up!

What a great memory for you and your family! Thanks again for sharing it with us all!

Erica

Just got finished reading your entire report! WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us all! :goodvibes

I have to tell you that our family also won a trip a few years ago. :thumbsup2 While the trip was extremely special and allowed us to do a lot of things we would have never gotten to do, it was not even in the same league as your trip. I know that you know you had a lifetime experience....but you should know, that they really pulled out all the stops for your family and I doubt anyone will ever have a trip like that again. :wizard: Congratulations to your family.

-HM

Oh wow! I just started reading this and I am so happy for all of you. Thank you so much for posting this trip report. I can't even imagine how exciting that whole experiance must have been for you guys. I watched it on TV and my family and I had tears of joy for you and I am starting to tear up reading this too. How cool that you are a Diser!

Thank You so very much for sharing your trip with us! :goodvibes It was "magical"!!! :wizard:
It's too bad you couldn't get this trip report to the Disney employees who were so helpful to you and your family, I'm sure they would love to read it! :sunny: Thanks again! :grouphug:

What a wonderful report! I had no idea you had posted a trip report on the DIS until someone posted the link on TourGuideMike.com this morning.

I watched the video the day after your Magic Kingdom visit and was so touched by Derrick and Ashley when the characters and cast members came out. Obviously we couldn't see what they could off camera but both of them gasped and then held their arms out for a hug! It was the sweetest and most touching moment.

I have sat here today and cried reading your touching report and watching the video again. Of course my DS, 4, is going to be a little disappointed when he doesn't get quite the welcoming your family did. He actually seemed more interested in "that cool red firetruck" you rode in! Sorry buddy, you're getting a stroller!

Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us. It is so nice that your family already loved Disney and appreciated its magic before your trip. I am sure this unique experience only enhanced that and you will find a way to fill your Disney jar and visit as often as you can.

Best wishes to you and your lovely family and again, congratulations!

Wow. That's all I can say after having read this trip report. Wow.

What an amazing adventure! Tammy, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. :sunny:

Tammy, I've enjoyed every word of your TR and I
too want to say thanks so much for sharing this
wonderful and unique experience with all of us here
on the Dis. What a wonderful memory of the most
magical place on earth...it must all feel like a dream,
and that dream came true!! :cloud9:

Wow!
My parents came in for a visit on Friday and left this morning. I am just now getting to catch up on the posts from those 4 1/2 days.
Thank you so much for sharing this special trip with us! It was so magical and I truly appreciate getting a small taste of the magic from you!
I am so happy for you and your family. I would love to see a picture of your special frame. I know that it is gorgeous! I am sure that you have so many magical family pictures to choose from when picking just the right one for the frame!
I am another Disney fan that waves goodbye and cries my last day/night in the park. I do it EVERY time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your memories!

Wow,

What a great trip report!! One thing that would be great is if you could take all of your trip report posts and put them in a Word document and send it to www. mouse planet .com (Remove spaces for website)

That way even more of the wonderful Disney online community could read it!!

minnierocks said:
As we touch down, just before midnight, in Cleveland...DS looks at me and says, "Well, it's official. We're pumpkins again!" :)

AWWWW - :sad:

What an amazing opportunity, I am so happy you had such a wonderful time and were able to soak it all in. WOW - this is really something you will never forget!

What a wonderful report! I was having a really down day and reading your report has put a huge smile on my face! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. And WELCOME TO THE DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter