Keys to the Kingdom--anybody up for it?

irishdadx4

We did it Disneyland, in the knowledge that most o
DW (Kitikat) and I were thinking of doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour on Sat, Dec 11, also using our GAD tickets. Anyone else game to join us? Wouldn't it be great to fill one tour up with all Dis'ers. :cool1: Anyways...let me know if you want to join. Haven't decided on which time yet. Maybe the 9:00 or 9:30? Thanks

Mike

We're planning on doing the 8:30am tour, so we can get in early..and have more park time later. After I make the reservation this Saturday, I'll update which tour.

I'm not up for it, but don't let that discourage you from going anyway. ;)

There are too many things going on for me this whole trip to commit to everything.

I'm not up for it, but don't let that discourage you from going anyway. ;)

There are too many things going on for me this whole trip to commit to everything.

It's not going to stop us from going...but since we haven't really met anyone off the DIS yet...thought this would be neat to do before the cruise. Last year's two trips were our first to Disney...so we have a lot to catch up on. Hope to see you down there somewhere for PCC 2.0.

Mike

We booked for Sat Dec 11th at 8:30am. So if anyone wants to join us, would love to have some more Dis'ers join us. If not, then see you all on the Wonder. :sail:

Mike

We would love to, but we are so booked up already...enjoy the tour and please let us know how it was!!! See you in December.

I'll be participating in this with my friend. Is it the same length of tour regardless of the start time?

I'll be participating in this with my friend. Is it the same length of tour regardless of the start time?

As far as I know the tours are all the same length, so the three that start each morning 30 min apart finish in the afternoon 30 min apart.

Just an FYI, while we, Kat and I, are scheduled for the 8:30am tour, we might need to change to the 9:00am one in order to have enough time to get our GAD vouchers redeemed for our one day park tickets. I just might go ahead and change us tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about it. I post to this thread if we need to change.

Mike

Just an FYI, while we, Kat and I, are scheduled for the 8:30am tour, we might need to change to the 9:00am one in order to have enough time to get our GAD vouchers redeemed for our one day park tickets. I just might go ahead and change us tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about it. I post to this thread if we need to change.

According to Cheshire Figment, the Dis ticket expert, we should have no problem getting our GAD vouchers turned into park tickets before the tour start time, so we are leaving our time at 8:30am

Mike

Two Month (minus a day) Bump!!!!

Jeff (OKW Lover) did a review of this tour on the main podcast page, without any spoilers, if you are wondering about more details.

Two Month (minus a day) Bump!!!!

Jeff (OKW Lover) did a review of this tour on the main podcast page, without any spoilers, if you are wondering about more details.

I thought I felt a "bump" thanks Todd....Thanks for the headsup about the tour review.....I've read several.. Spoilers never bother me...I read them all the time for books and movies.:cool1:

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter