Keep Calm and Go to Disney! 10/21 - 11/4/14 COMPLETE

I thoroughly enjoyed your TR, esp the Food & Wine parts......we are going for the first time this Sept/Oct and I feel so inadequately prepared!

I'm pretty sure Liberty Tree Tavern is closed during our visit.....which leaves me so sad to have missed MY favorite desert too!

I'm there Oct 17-25 staying at AKV. :) I'm dining solo at V&A if your dates work out and you would like to join me.

Jill in CO

Oh wow Jill, I would love to! The problem is that my hotel reservation is currently for Oct. 25 - Nov. 3, as I'm wanting to attend the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine on the weekend of Oct. 30 - 31st. :worried: Plus there's that minor problem of not knowing if I'll have the money to take another trip this year. :laughing:

Oh my gosh I am SO jealous!!!!!!! :) I will be checking in for the reviews!!! Can't wait!!!

I see you've already found my new report. Good to have you along for another report, Maura!

I thoroughly enjoyed your TR, esp the Food & Wine parts......we are going for the first time this Sept/Oct and I feel so inadequately prepared!

I'm pretty sure Liberty Tree Tavern is closed during our visit.....which leaves me so sad to have missed MY favorite desert too!

Glad you enjoyed my report. Hope you have a great F & W trip! :thumbsup2

Oh wow Jill, I would love to! The problem is that my hotel reservation is currently for Oct. 25 - Nov. 3, as I'm wanting to attend the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine on the weekend of Oct. 30 - 31st. :worried: Plus there's that minor problem of not knowing if I'll have the money to take another trip this year. :laughing:

:thumbsup2

Oh no! Well, it was worth a shot. :) There is always money for another trip...(yeah right!)

Jill in CO

Totally enjoyed your trip report! I will have F&W Fest dreams for sure. Lol.

Thank you for sharing!

Great report! You make me so excited to start my own F&W adventure in a couple of months....now my goal is to finish my first TR before I go. This TR writing is hard stuff!

I found your dining report while searching for reviews of the Culinary Demos, since we are going to F&W this October (first time visiting WDW in the Fall - I'm so excited).

This report was outstanding - your reviews are thoughtful and detailed and the photos are excellent (I'm starving right now). I was thrilled to see reviews of some of the places we will be eating - Flying Fish, Boma, Citricos - it was also helpful reading reviews of some of the F&W food booths, as several of those items will also be offered this year.

Thank you so much for sharing!

I used your review to fuel my already over the top excitement for the up coming Food and Wine Festival. Great reviews as always - thanks for continuing to share your foodie adventures!

Totally enjoyed your trip report! I will have F&W Fest dreams for sure. Lol.

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks so much for reading! :goodvibes

Great report! You make me so excited to start my own F&W adventure in a couple of months....now my goal is to finish my first TR before I go. This TR writing is hard stuff!

Yes, sometimes it's difficult to find time for the DIS when you have a busy schedule. But I find it to be very rewarding since it helps the time between trips pass by sooo much faster! :thumbsup2

I found your dining report while searching for reviews of the Culinary Demos, since we are going to F&W this October (first time visiting WDW in the Fall - I'm so excited).

This report was outstanding - your reviews are thoughtful and detailed and the photos are excellent (I'm starving right now). I was thrilled to see reviews of some of the places we will be eating - Flying Fish, Boma, Citricos - it was also helpful reading reviews of some of the F&W food booths, as several of those items will also be offered this year.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Great to hear that my reviews were of help to you. Hope you have a fantastic first trip to the world! Fall, with the F & W fest, is my favorite time of year to visit. I like it so much that I've decided to take another solo trip this year in late October. ;)

I used your review to fuel my already over the top excitement for the up coming Food and Wine Festival. Great reviews as always - thanks for continuing to share your foodie adventures!

Thanks so much for reading! I too am super excited for the start of the festival since I've decided to make another fall trip this year. If you are an Instagram user, check out my F & W food countdown posts @jabead. I'll probably be starting the countdown in about a week or so.

Barb - I have just spent a very wet and windy bank holiday weekend reading your amazing dining review! So many photos, so much information! I can't wait to read your new one. I especially loved the guest appearances from some of my fave DIS people - Joh and Linda.

I haven't been to WDW for a while - but I'm thinking about booking at the moment. A lot has happened since my last visit - a divorce and losing a parent. I'm very tentative about organising a whole trip to WDW - but really want to introduce my new partner to the magic. You have literally given me lots of food for thought!

Thanks again for your lovely review x

Barb - I have just spent a very wet and windy bank holiday weekend reading your amazing dining review! So many photos, so much information! I can't wait to read your new one. I especially loved the guest appearances from some of my fave DIS people - Joh and Linda.

I haven't been to WDW for a while - but I'm thinking about booking at the moment. A lot has happened since my last visit - a divorce and losing a parent. I'm very tentative about organising a whole trip to WDW - but really want to introduce my new partner to the magic. You have literally given me lots of food for thought!

Thanks again for your lovely review x

Hi Shari! :wave2: I remember reading your dining report from about 5 years ago. Great report! :thumbsup2 Sorry to hear that your life has taken some unexpected turns since that time. When I took this trip about a year ago I was going through some family stuff that had really drained me. Being at my happy place for two whole weeks was just what I needed. So I hope you do book that trip and that WDW works its magic on you as well. :goodvibes

I subbed thank you!! You are also welcome to come on over to my thread Rosie Roams , I think the link is in my siggie !!!

Whew! Just got done with this thread, and what great meals and reviews. Your LTT salad and toffee cake is my go to meal in MK. Yum!

I've just started reading your reviews. I absolutely love them and all of your stories!!! I know I'm starting a couple of years late, lol, but I can't wait to read more. I'm on my way to Disney in December for my very first trip! You're making me feel much better about some of my ADR's :daisy::thanks:

Thank you so much for this DR, jabead! It's so packed with information and mouth-watering photos. It's helped me shape our meals for our holidays. I'd really love to go during Food & Wine but it looks like it'll be August for us. You've done so many special things as well (the safari, Club Level at the Wilderness, etc), it's given me an entirely new perspective on what DW has to offer. I can't wait to go! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter