Kardashian shut down?

I was headed there but I think maybe just go to EARL's and that's it OR possibly just Earl's and then some DCA!!!

I'm at Disneyland today. I haven't been here in 2 years so I can't compare it to recent crowds but it appears to be business as usual. i haven't been anywhere near them so can't comment on their security or paparazzi. From the few pics I saw on Twitter there doesn't seem to be any paparazzi besides guests with smart phone cameras.

My sister is there today and saw them. She said they were doing a lot of photo ops and she thought TMZ was filming them. I'm just glad I'm not there having to deal with them, I don't watch anything about them and I certainly wouldn't want them blocking my way. I do give them credit for not renting out portions or all of the park and depriving families and others that saved their HARD EARNED money from enjoying their vacations.

Mouse wait has Disneyland at 92% capacity. DCA is only at 66%. I can't help but wonder if the paparazzi and undercover security contributed to that number.

I was watching the wait times and Splash and Space were at 90 minute waits according to TouringPlans at one point. I doubt the paparazzi and security contributed to those wait times. It was just busy. Schools are out now in California so it's just going to be busy.

When I was there two weeks ago Justin Bieber rode RSR right before us. It's always fun to see famous people at Disneyland!

LOL. I'm totally behind on this since I was out of town all weekend visiting the competition. That little girl is so ridiculously spoiled! I know it's only a rumor, but would you put it past them? They think they own the stinkin' world. I'd love to watch North's behavior though at a place like Disneyland. "What, I have to wait in line like the common people? Please, Mommy and Daddy, buy me the ride so I can skip the line. Waaaaaa...." "Okay, let me write you a check."

In fairness the kid *just* turned 2. You shouldn't assume she some little monster because of her parents. She could be a lovely kid.

They bought the kind of ticket that comes with a Disney Guide!!! The tickets are more costly than 1 day tickets, by a lot!!!!

beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead41-500x375.jpg

They were there Monday (so were we). No more noticeably crowded than any of our previous June trips.

We saw the "Kartrashians" & their entourage as they were getting into IASW; they had 2 VIP guides (hey, I would if I could), and were boarding thru the exit/handicap entrance. Line for us peasants was about 20-25 minutes.

As the Kartrashians got to the gate, the CM asked them to wait since a wheelchair was coming through. To which their bodyguard responded, "We're not waiting, we're going thru now." Seriously?! They had 2 or 3 bodyguards too. I get that they're famous, but really?

They were there Monday (so were we). No more noticeably crowded than any of our previous June trips.

We saw the "Kartrashians" & their entourage as they were getting into IASW; they had 2 VIP guides (hey, I would if I could), and were boarding thru the exit/handicap entrance. Line for us peasants was about 20-25 minutes.

As the Kartrashians got to the gate, the CM asked them to wait since a wheelchair was coming through. To which their bodyguard responded, "We're not waiting, we're going thru now." Seriously?! They had 2 or 3 bodyguards too. I get that they're famous, but really?

Yuck.

Honestly? Who in the hell do they think they are? The President of the U.S.A. ?
I wouldn't expect our president and his/her secret service agents to wait at all.
The K's are glorified cartoon like characterizations of their own selves. Frankly I think they suck!

im with you all who say they suck and not to wiat for a wheel chair? really please have some human kindness.

TMZ reported on their day at DL. One of the funniest things they showed was just as they were getting on Storyland Canal Boats. People were standing by the railing taking pictures of them. There were a bunch of CMs saying, "No pictures please. Move along. We need to keep this area clear." There were not that many people standing at the railing. It wasn't even two deep. I've stood at that railing many times watching the boats go by while DH took the boys on the Teacups (watching those things spin makes me dizzy!). There was no reason people couldn't stand there. They weren't blocking traffic. They weren't blocking the line. It wasn't time for the parade. It was because the entitled family didn't want them to stand there. I don't think they can go to a popular theme park in June and expect people not to take pictures of them.

TMZ reported on their day at DL. One of the funniest things they showed was just as they were getting on Storyland Canal Boats. People were standing by the railing taking pictures of them. There were a bunch of CMs saying, "No pictures please. Move along. We need to keep this area clear." There were not that many people standing at the railing. It wasn't even two deep. I've stood at that railing many times watching the boats go by while DH took the boys on the Teacups (watching those things spin makes me dizzy!). There was no reason people couldn't stand there. They weren't blocking traffic. They weren't blocking the line. It wasn't time for the parade. It was because the entitled family didn't want them to stand there. I don't think they can go to a popular theme park in June and expect people not to take pictures of them.

IMHO, picture taking of these people is part of the problem, as it inflates their already hugely overblown sense of 'self' and entitlement. If they were simply ignored, as they should be, they wouldn't be such a circus act to begin with. To me, they are simply not worth the attention.

I moved this thread over to the Disneyland Community forum, as Kardashian Day at Disneyland is now behind us and this no longer has to do with potential schedule interruptions and trip planning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter