Just your typical teen WDW chatter.

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
I feel like this forum deserved a thread just for light conversation about Walt Disney World. To, you know. Share experiences, favorite things, stories and such.

So, hi. What's everyone's favorite resort?

My favorite resort is the contemporary :) I've stayed there two different trips in a row. I love the magic kingdom view and the pool. And chef mickeys and the monorail. Yeah you get it now...
I LOVE THE CONTEMPORARY!

The Poly. I'm not sure what's going to happen after all the construction, but it's been a family favorite for years.

My favorite resort is the contemporary :) I've stayed there two different trips in a row. I love the magic kingdom view and the pool. And chef mickeys and the monorail. Yeah you get it now... I LOVE THE CONTEMPORARY!

I stayed at the Contemporary in 2010. It was pretty nice. Chef Mickey's is a must-do for our trips- we did it twice in 2010, LOL. It does have a really nice MK view.

The Poly. I'm not sure what's going to happen after all the construction, but it's been a family favorite for years.

Ooh, I want to try the Poly on our next trip. I've always wanted to have dinner at Ohana's, and the theming is so pretty, and I like the fact that I don't have to leave for the resort for a Dole Whip ;) It's gonna look so good after construction.

So far, my favorite is the Grand Floridian. It's so gorgeous, the rooms are beautiful, and 1900 Park Fair is my favorite Character Meal place.

Newsies said:
How is the Wilderness Lodge this time of year? I feel like it'd have the coziest christmas feel to it!!!

I love WL at Christmas. Went in 2012. There's a ginormous Christmas tree in the lobby - seriously, it's huge - and Christmas decorations everywhere.

I love WL at Christmas. Went in 2012. There's a ginormous Christmas tree in the lobby - seriously, it's huge - and Christmas decorations everywhere.

Ugh. I would absolutely die to see Walt Disney World at Christmas and Halloween. I've only been to WDW in July, and weeks after the 4th. I've never celebrated a holiday at WDW but I imagine it'd be very busy anyway.

I want to go sooo bad during the holidays, but school and snow (airplane trips delayed) stands in the way of that chance..... :sad1:

I like Caribbean Beach and Port Orleans Riverside. I haven't stayed in WL, but I've wanted to for quite some time. I also want to stay in AK Lodge and Contemporary.

Ugh. I would absolutely die to see Walt Disney World at Christmas and Halloween. I've only been to WDW in July, and weeks after the 4th. I've never celebrated a holiday at WDW but I imagine it'd be very busy anyway.

I've been to Disneyland once at Christmas and WDW many times at Halloween. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is a ton of fun, it's always my favorite part of the trip. And there are Mickey jack-o-lanterns up. It's really neat! And if you don't go on Halloween day, it's dead at the parks.

It was very strange at times this last trip that just happened because New Orleans Square was already decorated for Christmas but in other places at Disneyland the pumpkins and Halloween decorations were still up.

I want to go sooo bad during the holidays, but school and snow (airplane trips delayed) stands in the way of that chance..... :sad1: I like Caribbean Beach and Port Orleans Riverside. I haven't stayed in WL, but I've wanted to for quite some time. I also want to stay in AK Lodge and Contemporary.

Same. I'm going off to college next year so I've basically missed my window of opportunity for seeing WDW during the holidays for a while. And my family rives down for NJ- doing so in the snow would be hellacious.

I've always wanted to stay in WL. It looks really cozy and pretty.

I've been to Disneyland once at Christmas and WDW many times at Halloween. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is a ton of fun, it's always my favorite part of the trip. And there are Mickey jack-o-lanterns up. It's really neat! And if you don't go on Halloween day, it's dead at the parks.

MNSSHP sounds like so much fun. I just want to dress up in a costume and meet anna and elsa and cruella and eat halloween treats and go trick or treating and asjdkflhasdkhjgkjhghfh

It was very strange at times this last trip that just happened because New Orleans Square was already decorated for Christmas but in other places at Disneyland the pumpkins and Halloween decorations were still up.

Ew I hate that. It's so awkward. But then again, you can run around singing Nightmare Before Christmas everywhere, I guess.

My favorite is definitely the poly! We're staying at WL though in 2015 for our next trip, and I'm beyond excited about that :)

Does anyone else have any disney trips planned?

My favorite is definitely the poly! We're staying at WL though in 2015 for our next trip, and I'm beyond excited about that :) Does anyone else have any disney trips planned?

We aren't set in stone yet, but we're planning a Disney cruise next year with a night's stay at POR, VGF, or the Poly villas, if they're done by then.

My favorite is definitely the poly! We're staying at WL though in 2015 for our next trip, and I'm beyond excited about that :)

Does anyone else have any disney trips planned?

Welllll, back in September my mom was like definitely yes for 2015 as a graduation present/trip, but now she's like we have to wait and see about colleges SOOO we'll just have to wait and see :hyper:

My favorite resort is the Grand Floridian. I've never stayed there, but I just love how fancy it looks!

My favorite resort is the Grand Floridian. I've never stayed there, but I just love how fancy it looks!

It's a wonderful resort. I stayed there in July and fell 100% in love. The only thing I have to warn you about is the smell in the lobby. My parents said it was supposed to smell like a spa but it just smelled like sick people to me :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!