Just saying hello

skippy

Earning My Ears
I have been doing a lot of reading on these boards and have found so much good info. This is my first post and I just wanted to say hello.

Skippy

Hi and wleocme to the Disboards! You will see that we are just like one big happy family! :grouphug:

Have a great day!

John :banana:

:wave2:

:cheer2: I am so excited to be chatting with other Disney Fans!!! I breathe Disney!! We go to Disney World every year and each year gets better & better. Our next trip is in January 2006. We went in February of this year and it was great weather and lines. We stayed @ Pop Century and loved it!! we usually stay @ All Star Movies but Pop is our favorite. We couldn't wait to have lunch @ Cinderella's Royal Table but was not too impressed. We go to a character breakfast every yr and so far our favorite is Chef Mickey!! Please reply soon. Can't wait to talk more Disney!!!

Congratulations!!! so exciting! My husband and I also went to Disney World on our honeymoon. Be sure and tell the front desk where you are staying. They surprised us @ The All Star Movies resort with balloons and a autographed pic from Mickey & Minnie on their wedding day! Too Cute. We also were nerds and wore the bride & groom mickey ears all week. Have Fun!!!

:smooth:Welcome,glad you're here.Have lots of fun...........Take care,and enjoy the DIS! ::MickeyMo
Kirsten :wizard: :hourglass

WELCOME, SKIPPY, to the Dis Boards.

You will find everyone very helpful in any questions you might have.

We would love to read any trip reports you have, when you visit WDW or DL
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter