Just returned from HKDL

TheAXIOM

Mouseketeer
My girlfriend and I visited HKDL on Friday, May 6. We stayed from park open to park close. I can definitely say as a huge fan of the DL in Anaheim, HKDL is much smaller, but also charming and still enjoyable.

I'm open to answer questions you guys might have.

Amazing! I am headed there in October!! What food items do you recommend? Did you try any of the specialty restaurants?

Did you happen to see any merchandise with Gelatoni on it? Someone on a Disney FB group posted a pic of them holding a Gelatoni plush and said they were in HK, but I was under the impression Gelatoni was only in Tokyo.

I would LOVE for this to be sold in HK! :)

Did you happen to see any merchandise with Gelatoni on it? Someone on a Disney FB group posted a pic of them holding a Gelatoni plush and said they were in HK, but I was under the impression Gelatoni was only in Tokyo.

I would LOVE for this to be sold in HK! :)

I follow HKDL on Facebook. They've just opened a brand new Duffy store called My Journeys with Duffy, which features merchandise with Duffy, Shellie-May AND Gelatoni :thumbsup2 All three characters attended the opening of the store, but I'm not sure whether Gelatoni will be available for meet and greets going forward or whether that was just a once off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter