Just returned from a week. Any questions?

jjarman

DIS Veteran
Just returned Saturday evening from a week in the world. I will post my trip reports later on but for a mini report, we stayed at the Pop Century, 50's building and loved it. The parks were crowded for the most part but very doable with FP. The rain put a damper on things but really did not slow us down. Any questions? Please let me know.

Welcome back. :)

Did you ride the newly refurb'd It's a Small World? Does it still take forever to get out of the last scene while they unload the boats in front of you?

EsmeraldaX said:
Welcome back. :)

Did you ride the newly refurb'd It's a Small World? Does it still take forever to get out of the last scene while they unload the boats in front of you?

Sorry. We didn't get to ride it. We didn't see it was open until Friday night, our last night there. DS was tired and we were rushing to try to get to COP before it closed and the wait was for something like 45 minutes. It really looked pretty from the outside though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter