• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Looking for some input

rdsx28

Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!
Hi All, I was just looking for some feedback on this. I recieved a price for November 19th -26th at CSR for 983.00 including tax and AAA discount. Does this seem like a good price it is room only. Does anyone think that they will be offering any more specials i.e free dining? Thanks for any thoughts you might have. Everyone here is so helpful! :goodvibes

That looks like it is just less than rack rate. My guess without knowing if you booked standard or water view, is it is a 10% discount. I just booked CS water view during value season at $109 night plus tax using the Best Rate program.

If you don't hold an AP, that is probably the best you can do for now. Just keep watching and waiting for a general public code to come out. My guess would be if they realease some type of deal it will be in August for your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter