Just found a new 'toy'! Transportation Database!

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
Want to know how to get from Wilderness Lodge to SeaWorld, or All Star Movies to Universal? The DIS info site has a transportation database ... very :cool:

<b>Click Here</b>

That's cool Shirley. You'll notice how much quicker most trips are by automobile. That's why we've taken to renting one while we're there. I got so feed up with the bus system several trips back.

We have alwys hired a car too but when I went with Janice it was the first time either of us had been carless, and I have to say we enjoyed using the transportation busses and boats. Getting on very hot and weary after a day of hopping, it was just lovely getting into those fridges on wheels ( :teeth: ), feeling the cool air and just flopping in a seat.
There were only two occasions we had problems - we missed the last boat back to the Dolphin after Fantasmic ( it left promptly at 9.00pm) and we'd been sidetracked by the shops on our way out......... as one is ;), also when we had to give up and take a cab one evening as we'd arranged to meet friends at Pleasure Island for 9.30pm and we waited forever at the Dolphin for a Downtown Disney bus - I'm sure most busses were diverted to The Grand Park Close Pick Up at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter