Just cancelled tent site for February 5-11

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
Hi all, just wanting to let you know that we are having to cancel our tent site for February 4-11. Good reasons, but still hard! We just found out we are expecting a little surprise in our 3rd baby! I have been super sick and with not being able to ride much with our other kids, we've decided it would be best to wait and go after the baby is born. So I'm fixing to cancel a tent site, as well as many dining reservations including some BOG, Chef Mickey, etc. Hope someone can snatch them up!

Also, it should release some pretty good FP times too!

Hi all, just wanting to let you know that we are having to cancel our tent site for February 4-11. Good reasons, but still hard! We just found out we are expecting a little surprise in our 3rd baby! I have been super sick and with not being able to ride much with our other kids, we've decided it would be best to wait and go after the baby is born. So I'm fixing to cancel a tent site, as well as many dining reservations including some BOG, Chef Mickey, etc. Hope someone can snatch them up!

Also, it should release some pretty good FP times too!

you have to specifically cancel the fp right?
they don't automatically cancel with a reservation, as others have pointed out , when you book a resort for getting fp+ early & then cancel reservation within your 30 days.

you have to specifically cancel the fp right?
they don't automatically cancel with a reservation, as others have pointed out , when you book a resort for getting fp+ early & then cancel reservation within your 30 days.

Yes, I had to cancel them separately! I should have worded that a little differently!

When that kid gets to the point of talking back just remember to remind him/her it was because of him/her that you had to cancel a trip to Disney and luckily you weren't grounded for the rest of your life. LOL

Congrats.

When that kid gets to the point of talking back just remember to remind him/her it was because of him/her that you had to cancel a trip to Disney and luckily you weren't grounded for the rest of your life. LOL

Congrats.

Haha, this is spot on! Although, I don't know if I can hold out...already checking April to see what is available and the first week is!!! What to do, what to do!?!?! I have my other kids 3 and 5 begging me to go but we were just there last April. My 3 year old is still just a little to short to hit the big coasters, it makes so much more sense just to wait till next winter/spring. But its cold and dreary here...I really need a Disney fix! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter