Just booked short notice solo trip!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'll be at BWV (or BCV-I'm on the waitlist there) 8/23-8/26. I couldn't resist Southwest's Fare sale, less than $200 round-trip (airfare from here is generally close to $400!) DH, bless his heart, saw it and said, "I'll pay if you want to go for a few days. The only odd thing is that when I called to make ressies this morning, the CM said "Ohhh, can't your husband get the time off from work?" When I said no, I was going myself, he said "Oh, that can't be much fun!" I was so surprised-every CM I've spoken to always thought it was great that I was going solo. The ones at check-in have often said "I think that's terrific-I'd like to do that sometime!" I can't wait-I've never taken an impromptu trip like this.

I think the key word here is 'he'.

there are some guys that can be fine solo - others need people.

I have dated a few and boy - they want to call you everyday and know where you are constantly - I get out of those situations quickly. No one owns me.

ALthough there are women like that too.'

My mother kepts saying how a trip to WDW solo would be horrible....'

:rotfl: :rolleyes:

I don't say a thing! :angel:

What a great DH! Wow can't believe the CM. I am supposed to be solo 21-27 but a business trip to Vegas is trying to get in the way. I would love to meet up with you to say a quick hi if our timing is right.

Have a great trip!
Sandy

Hey Congrats!! I too will be there solo same dates as you... BCV from 8/22-8/26... maybe we can have a solo chicks meet?

Kathy :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter