Just back...with reviews

themudd4 said:
I wish I would have had my camera...forgot it in the room.
It was a mix of light and dark rum...orange juice, and I think pineapple juice. VERY STRONG. Had a slice of orange on it...and a huge backscratcher in it.
Sounds like I may have to try one when we go in a couple of weeks!! Thanks for the explanation!

themudd4 said:
Dinner: Whispering Canyon Cafe ($144 DDP)
We about made ourselves sick laughing so hard and eating so much. My DH says this is his favorite now...I loved it too, even though our waitress "Head of lettuce" tried to get me to take over her shifts for her next week. It took a while for the kids to get into the fun but they finally did. Our Picky DD12 was a little on edge and our waitress was so great...DD asked for a refill, & was told "no". She was shocked, so she said "please?" The waitress agreed and said, "alright, come on" Had her get up and go get it herself. As funny as that was, the guy from the table next to us had about half a glass too, so she had our DD take his and refill it while whe was up. The look on her face...that alone was worth going there for.

Hey themudd4,

Thats me...Heada Lettuce!! So glad you and your family had a good time!!

suzannews said:
Hey themudd4,

Thats me...Heada Lettuce!! So glad you and your family had a good time!!

Wow...u made a lasting impression with us! By the way, DD's name is also Lindsey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter