Just back!!! Glad to answer questions

DDreneeT

Earning My Ears
We just got back from 7 nites at CSR. I had a great time. We went to all 4 parks plus BB. I will be glad to answer any questions.

Can you share your best tip for doing Blizzard Beach? We plan to go at opening, play a couple of hours, and eat there. My kids aren't the biggest water nuts, and one is only four. DH is a redhead who won't want to be out for too long anyway, even with sunscreen. What's a "not to be missed" thing at BB?

I'd personally love to hear about your schedule ...when/which parks you visited....where you ate...how long would you spend at DTD??? Were packing to leave this Saturday and I'm really into hearing about schedules~even though I'm going with an open mind and plan to not be too scheduled on what we do!

give a report on CSR, where did you stay, how was the room, bus service, etc...PLEASE lol

We are staying there for 10 nights in October and have never stayed there.

Thanks so much!

Here's answers to the questions asked:

BLIZZARD BEACH- Get there 30 minutes before opening, get in line where it says "exit" at the turnstiles. They open these up for the first impact at opening, and the lines are shorter until people realize they are open. Go straight to the wave pool and get chairs under an umbrella, this will give you a shade when you want it(it was cool in the shade). We took a small cooler with drinks and chips and crackers. We stayed until around noon and then went back to hotel to eat lunch. If anyone wants to ride the summit plumit or double dipper do these as soon as it opens, this is a must or you will spend hours. We also learned to ride all the slides that you want before doing anything else. And then play in the wave pool or the lazy river. The lazy river gets very crowded, but you will get a tube-there are lots of them. Hope this helps.

SCHEDULE- We arrived on a Sat, checked in hotel at 11:30(our room was ready), played at the pools and rested up for a full week ahead, on Sunday-did early entry at Magic Kingdom, stayed until 1:30, went back to hotel, ate lunch in room, played at pools, ate supper and went back to MK. On Sunday-did early entry at Animal Kingdom, stayed until 1:00, went back to hotel and did samd as Sunday. That evening, had a character dinner at Grand Floridian's 1900's Park Fare with Cinderella & friends and played putt-putt at Winter Summerland. (puttputt wasn't too much fun but DD loved it). On Tuesday, did Blizzard Beach until noon, and then back to hotel for same thing as previous days. On Wednesday, did early entry at Epcot, stayed until around 2:00, and back to hotel for the same routine. After dinner, we went back to Magic Kingdom. On Thursday, we did Blizzard Beach again-this is where we went wrong. Now, we wish we would have went back to Magic Kingdom again for early entry and done Epcot fireworks the night before. You need two days at MK if you have kids. There's alot to ride and see. On Friday, we did a 8:15 Character Breakfast at CHef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort, this was great and a such a fun time. Then we were at MGM by 9:30. Stayed there until 2:00. This was our least favorite park. My DD was bored after seeing Little Mermaid show, but DH had fun here. On Saturday, got up and ate breakfast and then left for home after taking pictures at hotel.

CSR-Fabulous hotel. Great!!! We will stay there for sure next time. Stayed in Cabanas 9A. Had a quiet pool at our building, and it just took a couple of minutes to walk to either El Centro/Pepper Market or the big pool. The big pool was always very crowded., so we only went there when DD wanted to play on the slide. The quiet pool was very nice, most of the time it felt like your own pool with just a few "friends" at it. We didn't use the bus service, we drove our car- which was great-we parked within the first 3 rows at each park. Our maid was really nice, all cast members at the hotel and parks were super nice and helpful. I just couldn't say enough about them.

Hope this helps everyone. If you need anything else, just ask.

Thanks so much DdreneeT that does help a lot! I am really looking forward to staying at this resort!

Hi,

We leave in 7 days for WDW. We always do MK on sundays and now it is a early entry day. Is it worth going? Do you get to see a lot? What time did you catch the bus to go? I think the park opens to the public at 9.

Thanks for your help! I have to DS's(9 and 6).

We are staying at the All Star Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter