Just back from seeing "Finding Nemo"!!!No Spoilers..

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
I thought this movie was one of the best I've ever seen!!! It took 8 of us adults to take our 8 year old relative-that's our excuse. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a movie so much-Toy Story was my favorite before this, but Finding Nemo kept us in stitches from start to finish. We even sat thru the entire credits at the end and that was well worth it!!!

Anyone and everyone HAS to see this movie-You don't need the excuse of having kids to see this one. I saw lots of adults and teens there who didn't have little ones with them!

DH and I went opening night and we have no children. We loved the movie too! Perfect casting!

We saw it today and also loved it. Good movie! We are still in hysterics over the whale talk. :)

Jill

It really was a good movie and we took our kids to go on Thursday.

I took my kids to see it today.:) I liked it.:teeth: The beginning almost had me in tears though.:o I think I fell in love with Marlin.:)

We saw it on Wednesday and are going back tomorrow! The theme and plot are incredible-do not miss this movie!!!:p

I just saw it tonight with my family and I really liked it! It was cute, funny and sad with great animation...we were very impressed by how realistic the divers were!

I've been to see this movie twice and will probably go again before it reaches video!

just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

This one ranks up there with Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King for me.

What a wonderful movie! DH & I saw it last night and we're grandparents. :) DD & SiL took our 9½ y/o granddaughter to see it Fri night while we kept our 5 month old grandson.
We will probably see it a couple of more times before the DVD comes out.

Poohstyx :cool:

Great I am looking forward to watching this movie:D
My favorite Disney movie is currently Lilo and Stitch. I love Stitch!!!!

i haven't been hooked on a disney movie since jungle book first came out on video.

then came lilo and stitch! i think it's one of the best movies disney has done in awhile. loved the characters, the story, the animation, everything about it!

i took the kids to the drive-in friday to see finding nemo and it's great, too! just as good as lilo and stitch! can't wait til it comes out on dvd!

DH and I loved it, too! We went opening day and we don't have kids yet...did the same for lilo & stitch and harry potter! LOL!

I agree with everyone, this is the best movie since Lilo and Stitch, I took my mom and 2 nephews and a neice. I really like Dorrie and the whale talk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter