Just back from 1st trip with a toddler-our reviews

Thank you so much for the detailed and helpful information on going to WDW with a toddler. The portrait of your daughter is adorable. I agree, you didn't need minnie on the outfit.
I will be going with my DD, granddaughter 18 mo and family, includes a 6y/o sister. We are staying in two rooms at POP. I really would like them to be connecting, so that if she needs to nap or head to bed earlier we have a place to be relaxing. Good ideas about dining, rides and rider switch. I really am not sure how she will do, and was planning on just hanging outside the parks so that if she needs a nap or time away from the park I can be there to help out. I do have a non exp park ticket, so I guess I'll see what happens. Any advise on seeing Minnie and Mickey together, without doing a character meal?

Thanks for your review! We are heading tomorrow (!) with a 5-month old and 2.5 year old. We went went DS#1 was 8m, so I'm looking forward to seeing him interact with the characters and enjoying the rides.

We haven't done Turtle Talk before, but now I'm considering it! I thought it might be kind of boring, and my son hasn't seen the movie so I didn't know if it would be interesting to him, but now I think I might!

Come back and report! We're taking our 5month old, 2.5 yo and 3 year old in 2 weeks! I'm getting nervous!

I am considering bringing my 22 month old granddaughter in October for 2 weeks. It is corn chopping time on the farm and her parents will be putting in long days.

we leave in 8 days with our 3yo. Thank you for the information on the silhouette pricing and the drawing. I would love to get his done, but not sure I could get him to sit still that long!

Also, thanks for the autograph book reminder!

Oh my goodness I had no idea they did the silhouettes in WDW! My mom had mine and my two sisters done when we were super little like 14 years ago and it's been something she has always cherished. I would love to have my kiddos done and maybe an updated one of us girls for my mom! Hmmm I'm going to have to figure out a way to get her away for awhile so we can surprise her... Lol thank you for your post!!

Oh I forgot about the silhouettes! We had some made of my sister and I on our first trip to DL. My grandma has one set (and a set of 2 of my cousins from a trip they took to WDW) and my parents have a set. They got updated ones when we were young adult/late teen age. I will have to go have some done of DD on our trip! Thanks for the reminder!

Thank you for the silhouette & portrait suggestions! We will be putting that on our to-do list!

We leave in 41 days with our 5 yr old DD & 1 1/2 yr old twin DSs.

We took DD at 15 months and she was able to nap in her stroller & go with the flow. I think the most important thing is to know your own child and be prepared for anything. I am hopeful the boys will nap in the stroller but if not, we will have a back up plan to go back to the hotel.

We also have appointments at Harmony barber shop, which I am so excited about. Did they have a photopass photographer in there or did you take your own pictures?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter