Just back, first time using the DDP and we loved it!

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I have never booked a package before, but last year when my husband and I went to WDW, we did spend a lot on meals so I thought that it would be worth it to book with the Dining Package...and I was right.
From reading the boards before going I was aware that most people felt that there was too much food, so I kept that in mind.
I do not eat a big breakfast so I used a snack credit each morning for either a bagel or oat meal and my husband us a counter service credit for a full breakfast at the food court. For lunch we split the counter service meal, and just bought an extra drink, the meals at the counter service restaurants are generally huge so there was plenty to split and we did not want to fill up at lunch or we would not be able to enjoy dinner. We ate dinner around 6:00 and a full meal was not too filling, it was really enjoyable.
I used some of the snack credits for caramel apples in the MK...I love those things. We ate a full breakfast at Boma our last day so we actually had one counter service credit left and we bought a sandwich and chips and a bottled water from the food court so that we had something to eat on the plane. (we drink the water before we go to the airport).
We really felt that the Plan was well worth it, and will use it again.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. We'll be doing the dining plan for the 1st time too in just 2 days!! Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter