JUST BACK- DINING REVIEWS w/ PICS on last page

Great reviews - thanks! We really liked Alfredos, too. I'm glad y'all did as well =)

Cute kids!!

You have a beautiful family!!! It looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for sharing........ :goodvibes

Thanks for the reviews. Love your pics too. I agree, the pic of your Dh @ Chef Mickeys is too funny! What a fantastic pic to bring out at this 60th birthday (hint! hint!). hehehee

Thanks for the great reviews! I just love the pics your family is beautiful and looked so happy! You must have had a blast!

Your kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Really, you and your DH look so young as well!

I really enjoyed your reviews - especially Alfredo's as we have ressies there next month and I keep going back and forth about keeping or cancelling. Also, I LOVE the cookie painting at Concourse Steakhouse. I'll have to get everyone there one of these years - before the kids get "too old" for something like that!

Thanks again!!!

Great review and pictures. Looking forward to our meals at Mama Melrose and Concourse Steakhouse in December. And your kids are absolutely precious! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter