Just a dining vent.

Sounds weird. We're leaving next week, and 180 days out we had no problem making reservations for anything we wanted for our group of 8. I've been doing almost all my reservations via the website now, as I find it is quicker and easier than talking to a reservation cast member.

I would try back in a couple week and see what happens. You really shouldn't be having any problem that time of year.

Sounds weird. We're leaving next week, and 180 days out we had no problem making reservations for anything we wanted for our group of 8. I've been doing almost all my reservations via the website now, as I find it is quicker and easier than talking to a reservation cast member.

I would try back in a couple week and see what happens. You really shouldn't be having any problem that time of year.

The problem lies with the dates they are going - it is when they do the CP packages so until those details are finalised, ressies are not opening til June 26th for that time period.

Making Epcot ADRs for the period that includes the Candlelight processional is different and presents challenges not found at other times of the year, so your experience with getting ADRs for June are not the same. The OP also probably encountered no difficulties getting any of the ADRs she wanted at anyplace OTHER than Epcot.

Making Epcot ADRs for the period that includes the Candlelight processional is different and presents challenges not found at other times of the year, so your experience with getting ADRs for June are not the same. The OP also probably encountered no difficulties getting any of the ADRs she wanted at anyplace OTHER than Epcot.
:thumbsup2 I sure did! Pretty excited about it. Ohana on our arrival day, Crystal Palace and Tusker House both prior to rope drop, Akershus for supper, and a little Sci-Fi. It's gonna be pretty darn good, I do believe.

I've had a similar experience trying to book CRT before, sometimes they don't open up the ressies right at 180 days. When I did our ADRs last time at 180+10, there was absolutely nothing for the entire week. I even called, and the CM told me it was all booked up. I was skeptical, since everything else had been super easy to get. So I kept checking every day, and sure enough about a week later suddenly the whole week was wide open, I could book pretty much any time or day I wanted.

I don't think the CMs on the phone have any way of knowing whether something is sold out, or just not available for ADRs yet. So keep checking every day, chances are you'll get something, even if because of a cancellation. That's the nice thing about the online system, makes it easier for us obsessed people to stalk the system :)

My ADR day is Saturday, so I'm scooping up all this info!! Garden grill in particualr is on my to do list!
Mind you I'm staying on points at OKW so I don't hold out much hope of being able to book +10 on line anyway!!

Hope your ADR's open up for you OP :goodvibes

Claire :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter