Jungle Cruise at night

What are the lines like for JC at night? We are going Presidents' Week which is normally very busy - will we need a FP+ if we want to ride it at night without much of a wait (we hate waiting in any line longer than about 25 minutes)? Also, can you usually get a 4th (or 5th) FP+ for JC, or do those get snatched up earlier in the day? Finally, do I remember hearing that JC sometimes/often/always closes earlier than the rest of the park? (Just want to make sure we don't miss it!) Thanks!

We got JC as our 5th FP in late October. It was advice I got here on the disboards. And on our three other MK days it was always available later in the day. I'm not thinking it needs to be one of your initial 3 FP+.

Yes, but can you still make out the plants the skipper identifies? "This one...and this one...that one over there..."

it was terrifying. my 3 year old niece was holding on to me for dear life. :eek: The darkness definitely adds mystery.

BTMRR is also amazing at night, though if you go in the colder months then you will FREEZE on it, lol!

What are the lines like for JC at night? We are going Presidents' Week which is normally very busy - will we need a FP+ if we want to ride it at night without much of a wait (we hate waiting in any line longer than about 25 minutes)? Also, can you usually get a 4th (or 5th) FP+ for JC, or do those get snatched up earlier in the day? Finally, do I remember hearing that JC sometimes/often/always closes earlier than the rest of the park? (Just want to make sure we don't miss it!) Thanks!

When I worked at the Jungle Cruise in 2013, the attraction closed with the park. I think the attraction did close earlier at some point, but no longer does. I firmly believe in utilizing a FP reservation for the attraction if you plan on riding throughout the day. The boats can only load as quickly as 20-30 people can step into a boat and get properly seated, which takes longer than you think. However, because the Jungle Cruise is down in its own area, it seems like people forget about it after dinner/when it's completely dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter