June/July/August 2006 Code watch

At the moment there seems to be some confusion of the extension of the booking window for free dining, the website is saying "Thank you for your interest in our special offer. The special vacation package you have selected is no longer available" when I tried earlier. Perhaps it is not going ahead. The other set of AP rates also run out tomorrow so fingers crossed some more rates will come out soon.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Tomorrow is my official last day of work so it may make it lucky for you. :cool1:

Morning all, I wonder if we will see any rates coming out soon for dates after mid August.

Ziggy:
I called this morning and was told that it all depends on occupancy rates. If the free dining fills the resorts, or "certain" resorts, then they will not release any other rates for the free dining time.
Incidentally, my cast member friend emailed me a day or two ago, and said this is a very busy year, one of the busiest. He also said everything depends on occupancy. However, if only the values fill up, the mods or deluxe may open up. Keep checking. :teeth:

If you are trying to book and the AP rates are gone for your trip in July do not give up!!!!

I was just able to snag the BC for our entire trip :cool1:

Good luck everyone :sunny:

Minnie said:
If you are trying to book and the AP rates are gone for your trip in July do not give up!!!!

I was just able to snag the BC for our entire trip :cool1:

Good luck everyone :sunny:

That's wonderful, I bet your feeling lucky!!! pixiedust: We are waiting to see if codes come out for our August 7 - 18 trip. We're right in between the July 5 - August 5 AP rates and the free dining. :rolleyes: We'll keep hoping...

ciera321 said:
That's wonderful, I bet your feeling lucky!!! pixiedust: We are waiting to see if codes come out for our August 7 - 18 trip. We're right in between the July 5 - August 5 AP rates and the free dining. :rolleyes: We'll keep hoping...

That's so unfair being between the two dates, lets hope something comes out for you.

I've managed to get free dining but its not what we really want as that amount of food scares me, makes me think of 'supersize me' and I can't say no :blush:. I also find that booking all of these ADRs is tying us to certain parks for certain times, we like to eat when we are hungry and decide what park to visit each morning. We are staying at OKW so hopefully something may come out that will suit us better.

Ziggy said:
That's so unfair being between the two dates, lets hope something comes out for you.

I've managed to get free dining but its not what we really want as that amount of food scares me, makes me think of 'supersize me' and I can't say no :blush:. I also find that booking all of these ADRs is tying us to certain parks for certain times, we like to eat when we are hungry and decide what park to visit each morning. We are staying at OKW so hopefully something may come out that will suit us better.
Right, and we could use the free dining for the second half of our trip, but the AAA discount is better for us. We'll just keep waiting and checking... :hourglass

ciera321 said:
Right, and we could use the free dining for the second half of our trip, but the AAA discount is better for us. We'll just keep waiting and checking... :hourglass

The AAA discount for us is $75 so it pretty much breaks even to the amount of food we would all eat. Now if we were so lucky to get an AP rate we could get a DDE and would be very happy :)

Ziggy: he said it wasn't active for OKW yet, but should be shortly.

What are your dates?
Isn't that where you want to stay?
I can't remember now!!

5boyz said:
Corinne....what are the ap rates for? From when to when?

I want to say August 5th through the 25th? I was so excited to get the scoop that I guess I was not paying close enough attention!! LOL! I also believe she said it was available at all resorts, but I was only looking at the Deluxes.

It turns out that I didn't even book a room because my son & gf are staying with us, and they charge the extra $50 ($25 for each "adult"). So, for the price of a room, I would not be saving on the airfare -it was counter productive for me.

Just made my reservations here are the quotes I got -

BWI - 230 for standard also got a quote of 2007 w/tax for 5 nights.

AKL - savanah -210, pool deluxe 220

Poly - 240 garden

Corinne.....Thanks alot!! Oh that sucks....that plan back fired!!! LOL!!! Well I hope you get what you want!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter