June/July/August 2006 Code watch

Well...I am leaving the thread...sadly codeless! Well, not too sadly. We leave for Disney tomorrow morning...who could be sad about that? :wizard: Good luck to all of you still hoping and waiting!

Is anyone having trouble getting into the Florida Resident website tonight? I tried punching in a Florida zipcode just out of curiosity to see what they are being offered, and it only partially comes up. I have done this before and it worked and now tonight it won't bring up anything.

Could they be doing something, like more AP codes for Florida residents? I live in New York so it does me no good, but it's a way of finding out what Disney is doing.

If there is a Florida Resident out there, maybe you could see if you can get on Disney's website.

Maybe it will mean could things are yet to come for AP holders, not just Florida Residents. Wishful thinking, but I am hoping for that magical discount.

The florida passholders got the same deal as ap passholders a few days after the ap rates came out. I don't check the florida site, but passholder's I just checked and has not changed. Must of been a glitch? :confused3

Just checked all the major sites, and nothing changed anywhere. Still waiting for 2nd leg of trip, and October if they skip through the "free dining zone".

mky princess:

I am still here..still hoping..... still not buying our tickets because hey it might be an AP renewal instead...... but at this point I am getting ready to just buy our MYW tickets and be done with it! When I call CRO yesterday(non-smoking screw-up) I was talking to a very nice cm that was trying to get me to switch 1/2 of my reservation to the Beach Club to get the cheaper rate. So when I said does that mean nothing for the Poly? and she said well you can hope can't you? didn't sound too positive :rotfl2:

Nothing has changed today. The cast member I spoke with was very nice, but didn't hold much hope for anything prior to 8/6

I had a phone message on my machine from Disney and they said they would be calling me back about the email that I wrote two weeks ago. No info about anything I wrote in the email just that they were interested in speaking with me.

Did you get that call back from Disney yet? Maybe they want to give you an upgrade. Where are you staying? Are you going in July?

Hope it's good news for you and maybe you will have some good news to relay to everyone that is still hoping for something for July & August.

Hope your call puts you in Disney heaven. Let everyone know

I posted this on the wrong thread :rotfl2:
OMG!! new smiley :happytv: I had to use it even though it doesn't fit.

I wrote a LONG email about the confusion over Candlelight Processional! not ap rates.

I have one day of school left and my brain if fried!

:wizard: Just checked all major sites and nothing changed including passholder site. :surfweb:

And the cm says "no nothing yet" :rolleyes:

mky princess:

I just spoke with a very nice CM who said there will not be any other codes for value or moderate as they are really booked! We still keep trying to change our POR from 7/12 to 7/6 with no luck as they are all booked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter