• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 4 West Coast

dizneykids

DCL Fire Cruise Survivor<br><font color=purple>Doe
I can't believe that there isn't a thread yet for this cruise! We decided just the other day to go, and thanks to our wonderful CM at DCL, we're set up! :jumping1:

We are a family of five: me, DH, and 3DS: 12, 11, 6. The 12yo will be celebrating his birthday 6/5. We're also bringing the two grandmothers. It'll be DH's mom's second DCL cruise and my mom's first. I'm not sure who is more excited at this moment!!

Personally, I wish we could go on the 8/20 repositioning cruise as that is my birthday...what better way to celebrate? But, the boys will be back in school then, so it's completely out of the picture. :sad:

So....anyone else on the 6/4 cruise?

I thought there would be someone on this board going! Sounds like the ship is pretty full!

:wave2: I'm on this cruise too! I can't wait to go! we are all going to have so much fun! :earboy2: It's just myself and my best friend that are going....Big kids at heart!...lol
:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

I notice that you are new to the boards. Will this be your first DCL cruise? It'll be our 6th or 7th (I can't remember exactly).

Hopefully, we'll have others joining us soon!

Our family will be on this cruise! DH, Me, DS9, DS7 and DD 19 months.

Can't wait as this will be our first family cruise and first Disney cruise!

We are also planning a couple days at DL prior to the cruise.

jmatias said:
Our family will be on this cruise! DH, Me, DS9, DS7 and DD 19 months.

Can't wait as this will be our first family cruise and first Disney cruise!

We are also planning a couple days at DL prior to the cruise.

We too are planning to spend a couple of days at DL before the cruise! I had so much fun the last time we were on our cruise (the Wonder)...i'm sure you will too!!!! :p

Thought I would bump this up to see if anyone else is joining us on the June 4th West Coast Cruise.

We will be there also. It is our 3rd cruise on the Magic (both previous eastern carribean).

Hi guys. I had originally posted a thread back in December and gave up because noone ever replied. I was so glad to find that someone had started a new one. We will be returning for our 4th cruise. It will be my DH, DS8 and 5 and DD2. We will not be staying over as we live at DW now. Can't wait just trying to decide on excursions.

Jen you are in for a vacation to cherish forever. Disney cruises are our favorite vacation with our children at their ages. You will feel pampered and truly come away with no regrets .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter