June 18, 2017 Magic - Northern Europe Cruise Copenhagen to Dover

My daughter [13] and I will be on this cruise. This is our 4th Disney Cruise, but this will be our first time in Europe. We are very excited and are interested in a FB group.

Can anyone give me an idea how is the embarkation process in Copenhagen? Or knows a weblink? This is our 5th Disney Cruise but 1st in Europe.

hi! we'll be on this cruise -- it's our 4th (3rd in Europe). Regarding the embarkation process, it's pretty straightforward (similar to Alaska if you've done that, but actually easier if I remember correctly because you don't go through customs leaving CPH like you may have done in Vancouver)... the port is NOT really walking distance from the main part of CPH, so you'll definitely want to take a taxi. I've seen people take public transportation but it seemed like they were dropped off pretty far away, especially if they're dragging their suitcases.

the way it worked was your taxi drops you by one door, porters greet you and take your tagged bags (bring some danish Krone for tips) and then you file through another door to the Disney check in area. There are cast members guiding you every step of the way.

if you have other questions, let me know!

Hello, if someone has info on fish extender groups for this cruise can you let me know? My kids (4 and 6) LOVE this ritual, but I'm having a hard time finding FE groups for this cruise compared to the Caribbean cruises. Thanks!

Hi Everyone!
We are so excited for our upcoming Disney cruise-Northern Europe, June 18-28, 2017. This is our 3rd DC and Would love to do Fish Extenders. We have never done it before so would love to join in on the fun, but we need to know how it works?
It will be me, hubb, 2 girls (ages 10 & 11).
Please add me to the FB page.

Hi everyone! Please join our group on :)book if you are not on there yet. just search "Disney Magic June 18-28, 2017 - Northern Europe"

Hello,
We just booked this cruise and would love to join a FE group. I couldn't find it on facebook. Could you send me the link... Thank so much..
Candy, Sacramento, CA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter